Chapter 2

***Okay so here is the loooooong awaited update.  A few things I have developed since Chapter one.

Firstly-Jungkook is older than Seokjin in this story.

Secondly-Yoongi is the older followed by JK and then Seokjin.  

Thirdly-  JK's deceased aunt  is Tae and Jimin's mom. (That's JK's mother's side of the family not his father's side.)  They help and take of their grandmother who runs a fruit farm and small cafe.

Fourthly- JK is a second year medical resident at Seoul Metro Hospital.  For this story just go with it don't try to think logically. 

Fifthly-Hoseok is Seokjin's ex-boyfriend but they remain good friends and work together at a bakery run by Hoseok's stepmother.

LASTLY-Namjoon will appear in this story as a detective and close friend of the group of boys.  He also the boyfriend of Jimin.

Sooo enjoy this new update!!!***

Seokjin spend the better part of the next few days hiding out at his brother, Yoongi's apartment.  He didn't go anywhere.  He just stayed hidden in his room.  He came out occasionally to cook something for him or Yoongi but mainly stayed holed up in his room.

His father's assault on him left him shaken and embarrassed.  The bruise on his left eye was slowly healing as he checked himself out in the bathroom mirror for the millionth time.  It still hurt a bit when he pushed on it.  He was getting some vision back in that eye so no permenant damage thankfully was done to it.

His ribs still hurt and thankfully a trip to the hospital found that his wrist which he thought had broken was just a slight sprain.

He had Jungkook to thank or not to thank for that.  He didn't give Seokjin a chance the following morning after he moved into Yoongi's.  Seokjin dragged his feet but Jungkook wasn't having it.  He picked his best friend up and threw the protesting man over his shoulder and that's how they went to the hospital.

Only when they were a short distance from the hospital entrance did Seokjin plead with the younger to put him down.  He would walk the rest of the way in.  

Jungkook wasn't completely convinced that his best friend would actually go in so he walked just slightly behind him making sure he followed through much to Seokjin's annoyance.

He kept looking behind to see if Jungkook was still there and he always was.  

Seokjin grumbled something incoherent under his breath.  He trudged his way up to the desk and was immediately was taken back to an exam room