Chapter 5: Butterflies

I woke up with this big ass smile on my face. It honestly felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. I laid with my head on Jordan's chest. I softly and slowly stroked his arm while he was still sleep. He looked so peaceful. Last night was amazing. It felt so relaxing and passionate. We didn't rush but stayed at a steady luscious past. It was a wonderful experience and memory that I will never forget. His touch moved me. He voice shook me. His body made me feel like I was floating on a cloud. Even though it was our first time, it felt like we had done it hundreds more than that. When everything started to gear back up in my mind. I realized that this was the first time I had had sex since I left my father. It had been a while. I knew that this sex was different from the rape because the effort put into this beautiful relationship is way more passionate than anything I've ever experienced. Jordan started to wake up and moved slowly to turn to face me. His eyes were still closed and he smiled at me. 

"Good Morning." He said. 

I replied smiling back at him, "Good Morning." 

He kissed me on my forehead and sat up in the bed. 

"I hope I didn't do anything bad last night. I was lost my eyesight when I saw you naked." He said chuckling.
I laughed back at him. 

"But you've seen me naked before. Multiple times, actually.
I know but this time it was under our terms. You weren't forced to take them off. You willingly let me be the one to make you feel safe and comfortable so. No, I seen you naked for the first time last night with the mindset of happiness instead of disappointment." 

I think I started to blush when he said that. It was so touching to hear those words come out of his mouth. Every time he speaks it's like I have to listen. His voice is so gravitating. It's sooth and soft. I love when he sweet talks me. We both got out of bed and went to take showers. We had to go to work later in the day so we got ready early. Yes, we took a shower together. It was kind of weird because we didn't really take a shower. We just made out the whole time. 

After about 30 minutes of standing there with my back against the cold shower wall and him with both his palms on the wall on opposite sides of me, we actually took a shower. We got out and got dressed for the day. We went out for breakfast. They have this place around the corner from our house called 'Breakfast INN Bed' so we went there. I had ordered some eggs and bacon and he had shrimp and grits. Very satisfying. We would eat there almost every morning. As long as we were up early enough because we would have to go to school. He drove me to work. I worked in a office building for a company called MegaMills. It's this company that helps young teenagers start there own business. I've always wanted to start my own business. When I would go to school when I was younger I would see all the building that were owned. They would have the name of the person who owns it on the building and I pictured my name on one. Ever since, I've taken all the classes that fit my interest. I started working at MegaMills, and doing everything I can to get my business going. Of course, Jordan supported me and helped me in my school work and even got me my job. He has literally done everything for me. I love him. He works at a gym just a few miles away from my job. He wants to be a professional football trainer. He is one at school and a player. He is the running back. He is pretty good. He already has two scholarships. He has worked with many professional athletes in his job. Some of the people he has trained have gone to be professionals and he still trains them now. He dropped me off at the office building that was about 200 stories tall. He stopped the car and kissed me good bye. 

"See you later. I'll come get you when you get off." 

I shook my head and kissed him and went into the building. He waved and drove off. I walked into the building and clocked in for work. I went to my desk and did what I always do. I had to research owned businesses around the states and gather details on if they needed financial aid or decorators or sponsors. MegaMills would use that information to get their company out into the world. I liked the idea but I hated the fact that that's all I did. It gets boring at some times. It was my lunch break and I decided to go eat at a restaurant across the street. Le Pizza, it was called. I had been there before but it's been a while. I went inside and ordered me two slices of pizza and a drink. I sat down inside because I had 20 minutes left of my break and I didn't want to go back into my office. I sat down and started to eat when a waitress came up to me and asked me if I needed anything. I shook my head and looked up to see her once again. It was Ashley, the girl I had saw at Brianna's Party. She worked at Le Pizza and was my waitress. She smiled at me as if she remembered me.

"Hi." She said. "I remember you from the party the other night." 

"Yea. That was me." 

"Kelly, right?" 

"Yep, Ashley?" I asked. 

"Yes ma'am." She answered. 

"So, you work here? I've never seen you before." 

"Yea, my parents wanted me to get a job so today makes my second day," she said holding up two fingers. 

"Cool. I'm on my lunch break. I might come here for lunch once or twice." 

She sat down at my table and we talked for a while. 

"Where do you work?" She asked. 

"MegaMills across the street." 

"Oh. My brother is an executive there. He travels a lot for the company." 

"Cool. I wouldn't know him. I stay at the low level of the company." I said with a sarcastic look on my face. 

"Yea well as long as it's benefiting you in the long run then you are in good shape right?" 

We talked for another 5 minutes before I had to return to work and so did she. She offered to pay for my meal. 

"Oh no, I got it." I suggested. 

"It's okay. I insist." 

She took the check from my hands and wished me out the doors. We said our goodbyes and I started walking back to work. I turned around for a quick second to see Ashley and she was looking at me walk. When I turned around, she quickly turned and walked away in hopes that I wouldn't see her but I did. I wonder why she watched me walk away. I didn't really have time to think about it because I was already back at my desk and back to work. After a long day, Jordan came to pick me up and I got in the car. 

"How was your day?" He asked kissing me on the forehead. 

"It was good. But I'm worn out." 

"I think I have something to do with that." He said with a smirk on his face.
I laughed at him and he laughed at me. 

Before I knew it, I was sound asleep in the car. I fell asleep to the music playing in the car but also the thought of Aniyah. Why did she look back at me? I couldn't figure out an answer because now I was unconsciously asleep.