𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 , 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 , 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐
𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 .
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

padmé amidala was the former queen and senator of naboo

padmé amidala was the former queen and senator of naboo. growing up, the young woman never wanted to be queen, but she knew it was her duty to protect her planet, so she gave it her all.

when padmé was only fourteen years old, she became queen. at that same time, she met anakin skywalker, who was only nine at the time, while visiting tatooine with the powerful jedi master, qui gon jinn. the two of them got pretty close, but when he left to go train with obi wan kenobi, they parted ways.

at the age of 24, padmé stepped down as queen and took over the roll as senator of naboo. that same time, was when count dooku was trying to kill her. because of that, it brought both padmé and anakin closer. he had been assigned to protect her under any circumstance, which led to the two of them falling in love. they soon married, even though it was forbidden for a jedi to fall in love.

a few short years later, padmé fell pregnant with twins, though nobody had a clue there were two babies. towards the end of her pregnancy, her husband, anakin skywalker had turned to the dark side, which broke her heart. she followed him to mustafar and pleaded with him to come back to the light side, to raise their child together. that only led him to force choke her nearly to death, luckily he stopped at the last minute.

later that night, she gave birth to two healthy babies, which she named luke and leia.

* this next part depends on your character. here are two aus that i came up with after padmé gave birth to luke and leia *

A.
padmé was super weak from the force choke along with her broken heart. she nearly died. when she came too, she, obi wan, and yoda decided that separating the twins and giving them off to people who could protect them would be best. if vader or palpatine found her with them, she would most likely end up dead and her kids to be raised on the dark side, and she couldn't have that. along with that, she had to go into hiding as well. everyone had to believe that she was dead. when the twins were old enough, she would reveal herself.

B.
after she gave birth, anakin came back to the light side, which let them raise their kids together. the danger was still there, so they had to be careful and watch them at all times.