Harry potter- Snape Skates

You're walking through the dark corridors. It's night, and the wind softly blows through Hogwarts. It's new moon tonight, so it's completely dark. Except for your soft footsteps, it's totally silent, and you can barely see anything since you forgot your wand in the dormitory. You have to trust on your ears, hands and feet. Luckily you hear the soft snoring of the paintings. It makes you feel less alone and scared. Knowing there are paintings who watch over you. You try to walk extra silent not to wake any of them, which seems to work. Tho the snoring slowly gets a bit louder, but you don't mind. You know it's the paintings so you're not scared. You keep walking forward, and it keeps getting louder... you're probably walking towards to a wall or something, so you slow down and hold out your hands to feel any walls in front of you. But.. nothing is there. If you narrow your eyes really good, you see that there's just a long hallway... maybe there's an especially loud painting? You don't have your wand with you so you can't make some light to see it.. maybe you're just imagining thing. Yeah, that's it probably. After all, it's almost 1am or so and you haven't been sleeping really good lately. You keep walking and the now very loud snoring, that seems to come from right behind you, slowly stops. You stop walking to listen for a second. See? It were just the paintings. They snore really loud sometimes. Tho, now you notice an other sound. Soft, low breathing from behind you. is there a painting behind you? No, that's impossible there wasn't a wall when you just walked through it, you walked in a right direction constantly! You decide to slowly walk backwards and walk against something, which rolls back a bit somehow. You hear the snore again. But now you can clearly hear it's not from a painting at all. It's from the thing that just rolled backwards. You turn around, thinking of whatever horrible thing it could be. You hear a soft 'lumos' and there, in front of you, appears a very tall, terrifying looking man. He's wearing roller skaters and suddenly you realize that that was the so called 'snoring' you heard. As you look up and see who it is, you wish you stayed in bed. The one person you didn't want to meet at night, was standing right in front of you looking as if he was twice as tall with his all too well known roller skates, Severus Snape. There was no way of running away now. You were doomed.

~elliot~