By The Waterfall (Bellamy Blake)

Request: Can you do a bellamy imagine where the reader found a waterfall to swim in for fun and bellamy would go and watch the reader and they ended up admitting their feelings for each other? Can you make it fluffy? Requested by anon.
A/N: y/h/c= your hair color
y/f/b= your favorite book.
y/f/c= your favorite character.

You were one of the 100 sent to the ground but you and Bellamy weren't close.You might have talked to him once or twice but that was it. You liked him but knew he wasn't the type to have a girlfriend, so you just admired from afar.

At the beginning, Bellamy didn't even notice you, given how busy he was and how many times he was threatened.

One day, after a long and tiring mission Bellamy wanted to get some fresh water so he went to the waterfall. When he arrived he heard a noise and his first instinct was to take out his knife and sneak in.

When he got closer, he found the source. He found a girl with y/h/c hair in the water singing, but didn't see her face since he facing her back.

Luckily for you, you decided not to take off all of your clothes in case someone came. Bellamy lowered his knife and listened to your voice from behind the trees.

This had become a routine for the two of you. You'd leave an hour before sunset to be alone and swim and Bellamy would follow discreetly and hide in the bushes to see and hear you sing.

One night, there was a gathering at the bonfire where half the people where high on Jobi Nuts.

Bellamy searched through the crowd for you but alas you weren't there. You preferred staying away from the partying and noise. When he didn't find you, he went to see if you're in your tent.

"Y/n? Are you in there?" he asked before entering.

"Who's this?".

"Hey, I'm Bellamy" he entered the tent where you were lying on the ground and reading a book.

"What are you doing here and how do you know my name?".

"I know everybody's name and you were the only one who isn't at the party, so I came to check if you're ok".

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying. I'm just not a party person" you informed him.

"Huh, me neither... so what are you reading?".

"y/f/b".

"That's my favorite book. I read it many times back on the ark. I even read it to my sister Octavia".

"No way! That's my favorite book. My favorite character is y/f/c, who's yours?".

"I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or if it's fate but this my favorite character" he chuckled.

"I didn't think you were the type of guy that reads" you admitted.

"Why not?".

"I don't know. You sound like the bad boy kinda guy that doesn't care about the rules and wants to live in the moment, etc.".

"Well, I have two sided. So, depending on the mood. But I think everyone has at least two sides. So other reading and singing what else do you like?".

"Wait, how did you know that I like to sing?".

"Shit" he thought to himself "I might have heard you sing before".

"Might have? Where? I don't sing here".

"I know. You only sing when you're at the waterfall". "shit, I did it again" he wanted to hit himself.

"Uhm, that's creepy. Have you been watching me, Bellamy?".

"Alright, the truth is I have been. I know it sounds like I'm stalking you but I'm not. I only follow you when you go to the waterfall and only so that I can listen to your voice. Because the truth is, I kinda like you" he confessed.

"Wait, wait, wait what? So not only are you admitting to stalking me but also that you like me? That's a weird way of confessing your feelings to someone. I wouldn't recommend you do that again".

"I'm sorry. I won't repeat it again. I didn't mean to invade your privacy. It's just that I was passing by one day and heard you-".

"I like you too".

"I hope you can f- you do?".

"I do. But you're not the kind of guy that wants a girlfriend, so if you're intending on hurting me then just save me the trouble".

"Why would you think that? I have a sister, Y/n. and I don't want anyone to break her heart which is why I'd never hurt a girl. That's the only reason I don't have a girlfriend, because I never liked anyone before, but this changed the moment I saw you at the waterfall. And if you still don't want to be with me, I totally understand" he lowered his gaze to the ground.

"Come closer" you ordered and he did. You placed a soft kiss on his lips "I want to be with you" you whispered to him.