Chapter 2: The Justice League

(A/N: Fixed a line in this story.)

Y/N P.O.V.

So me and Bruce walked into what he called a slideways teleporter. And we are now in some sort of space station. And there was Bruce in his batman suit.

 And there was Bruce in his batman suit

Y/N: How did you do that?

Batman: I'm Batman, that's how.

I saw outside the window and there was Earth.

Batman: First time in space?

Y/N: Not really. The first time I was in space we fought this giant guy with a gauntlet and I'm pretty sure he snapped me out of existence.

Batman: Wow that's tough. I have to talk to the league. Wait here.

I did as he said, I sat and waited I took the time and checked my web shooters.

Y/N: Still working, surprisingly after all that.

Though I am getting worried. What if they lock me up? Eventually they brought me in, Batman introduced me to everyone. I told them about me. They surprisingly took it okay.

Superman: So you are from a parallel Earth?

Y/N: Yep.

Wonder Woman: Where it is slightly different than ours?

Y/N: Yep.

Martian Manhunter: He is telling the truth.

Superman: Well kid, we are going to have to reintegrate you into our society. And you can continue your work as "Spiderman"

Y/N: There is a hyphen between "Spider" and "Man".

Superman: Wonder Woman will show you out, also one more thing, you will be a reserved member.

Y/N: Reserved Member?

Batman: You're not an official member of the Justice League. Yet, but you will be notified when we need help.

I only said yes. Because I remember last time I tried to prove myself.

Flashback

I was barely holding the ferry together, but then Tony saved it.

Flashback Ends

I am not eager to repeat that.

Wonder Woman helped me back to the teleporter.

Wonder Woman: See you around, kid.

Y/N: Alright see you.

I went through the teleporter. Swung back to my apartment and went to sleep for the night.

End of chapter.

A/N: I am sorry for lack of updates. So many ideas, so little time. But I swear, I am trying to keep it going at a pace.