Chapter 5

I woke to what sounded like whimpers and screams. When I opened my eyes was was surrounded by blackness and a ball of blue light. I felt like I was floating.
"Hello?!" I yelled out.
"Athena! Stay there."i heard bee respond.
"Bee? What going on? why do you sound like your in pain?"
"No reason, we were afraid you may have offlined."
"Offlined? You mean like I died?"
"Yeah, ratchet said said it was more of a, what do you call it, sleep?"
"Yes I must have passed out and slept. What was wrong with me?"
"You were undergoing energon (did I spell that right?) poising. Ratchet gave you something to help you."
"Oh, um bee were am I?"
"In my spark chamber."
"Spark chamber? Is that what this blue light is? Your spark?" I asked with wonder and awe.
"Yes." He said as I got quiet.
I waited a bit. Silence.
"Bee?"
"I'm opening up my spark chamber and you can come out." He said as a bright light was shining in my face.
I blindly walked into it and onto bee's hand. I look down to see Sam and a bunch of people looking at bee shocked and Sam looked relived.
"Hey Sam!"
"Athena! Thank god, are you alright?"
"Yeah. Where are we?"
"Sector seven."
Bee started to wave a cannon around ready to fire.
"Bee, if you don't put that away you will regret it." I warned and he put it away.
"Here come on I'm going to take you to the all spark." Sam said.
"The all spark is here?"i asked.
"Yes." Same said as he led bee to it while he didn't put me down. When we walked up to it he needed his hands.
"Bee it's okay." I said as I looked at him.
He let me jump off his hand and I hugged Sam. We all watched as the cube folded in on itself. Bee handed the cube to me. I was so intranced with it that I missed most of the conversation.
"Thens come on." Sam said as he dragged me over to bee's car form.
I sat in the back again holding onto the cube. I spotted Optimus and the others.
'Optimus! Oh thank primus your okay.' I thought.
'athena?' I heard all the autobots say.
'Whoa! What is going on?'
'Somehow you manged to access the comlink.' Optimus explained.
'Huh. Thanks for the medical help ratchet.' I said.
'No problem' ratchet replied before I imagined a wall and everything went silent.