MLT (BTS) Make Love

Most
Seokjin
Taehyung
Jimin
Hoseok
Jungkook
Namjoon
Yoongi
Least

Seokjin: Okay I put Seokjin at the very tope because I feel(remember just what I think) that he would prefer to "make love" instead of "Fuck" Seokjin gives off those soft romantic vibes. Sure he might be down to Fork but I feel that he would prefer to make love to you.

Taehyung: I just think Taehyung acts too sexually clueless and innocent to screw you fast and harsh. I feel he'd be slower, and softer, and more gentle about it. (not saying he doesnt have stamina) then again I could be and probably am wrong.

Jimin and Hoseok: Jimin acts cute and innocent but I feel like both him and Hoseok are in the middle with this because they seem like they could easily tip one way or the other. One time they could be the softest teddy bear...Or... A total beast.

Jungkook: Well...He is international playboy. I'm pretty sure he'd do either...But I feel he prefers one over the other...Im not sure...I just feel that that'd be his go to...Like i dont know. You guys should tell me what you think all these should be.

Namjoon and Yoongi: I don't know...These two...Just seem like sextual trouble makers. Their rap songs really make me think they're into Forking you. Like expensive girl and Agust D...Those songs...AnYwAyS. These two...Just seem like they would. Once again im possibly wrong and probably am...But i mean they would make love when the right person comes along. 🙃

A/N: Sorry if I upset anyone with my opinions I don't mean to. But if you feel differently just tell me...Nicely? Anyways more chapters coming!