Chapter 4: Looking For Help

The separated magic force island was being slowly armed by the people who were invited to the tournament. Matt's friends were helping with the trap planting, while he has gone to get help.
Miyuki was in her dorm, doing some researches about the ruined crystal. Since she hasn't found anything helpful during her investigation, she has gone outside to join the others.

"How is it going?" -Miyuki asked.

"Fabulous! We are currently working on putting traps on every inch of this island." -Greatsaw replied.

"What about you? Found something?" -Sharah added.

"Nothing... I can't really focus that much ever since my... um... since Matt left."

"He will be back with help, I'm sure he will succeed!" -Greatsaw told them.

"Guys, there is one little thing we haven't discussed. When the night comes, how will we make sure nobody attack us?" -Sharah wondered.

"That is our job, we will have to split into two and half an hour shifts till the next morning. One of us will stay awake for the first two and half hours. Then, he will wake one of the other two to take his place. Finally, the last one wakes up and does the final watching shift before morning." -Matt's crush said.

"Nobody likes this... but it's the best for all of us."

Greatsaw sighed, but agreed.

"I hope Matturse is doing well too." -Sharah added.

Meanwhile, far from the separated magic force island, Matt was walking to the castle's entrace. He got stopped by four guards, aiming their blades at him.

"Stop right there!" -one of them spoke.

"Please, I need to see an old friend."

"What is your name?!" -another one asked.

"Matturse..."

"On your knees! Now!"

Matt kneeled down as he was ordered to and two of them grabbed him by the hands. The others were leading the way to the temple.

"Come on Algenix! Where are you?" -Matt wondered.

"Guys! Release him!" -a familliar face started running from the golden colored castle towards them.

"Y...Yes Sir." -a guard answered.

They let him go and moved into the castle, leaving the two of them behind.

-Oh, Algenix..."

Matturse pulled him into a hug.

"Hey... What's up?"

"Uh... I wish I could have told you everything much earlier."

"It's never too late... talk to me." -Algenix replied.

Matturse looked down, closing his eyes.

"A new evil has risen, my guy. Someone who wants to take over the whole world, just like Vicnitar. I can't make it by myself, there's too many of them." -Matturse said.

"Don't worry, I will have your back... let's go. You will tell me everything on the way"

The two old buddies started walking away from the castle, talking about the new threat.