Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

dedicated to Lydia, the queen of writing challenges ]

What's up, guys? I finally created a writing challenge, because why not? I have too many ideas, anyway.

R U L E S
 If you're interested, be sure to let me know! You can dedicate a chapter to me, on either of my accounts - @backfires or @stereoactive, preferably the first chapter, or you can leave a link to your story somewhere here in the comments or on my message board. Be sure to do so, because I'll have a reading list dedicated to this as soon as someone tries out, and I'd love to read your work!

☠ Please tag your story with the tag recklesschallenge, so I can find it as well, just in case!

☠ Please credit me as the writer of these prompts.

☠ Don't reword them, please.

You can reorder the prompts as you like.

A B O U T    T H E   C H A L L E N G E
There's this thing we all have, the brain, I think it's called. Sometimes, I believe we shouldn't use it. Just trust your gut, and take the fall. After all, if you break a bone or two, they'll grow back. If you don't jump, though, you won't have the satisfaction of feeling the wind in your face and the adrenaline in your veins.

And that is what life's all about.

T H E   P R O M P T S 
☠ o1: In which your character does something they never thought they would have done, all out of pure impulse.

☠ o2: In which your character tries to lie to someone after some reckless actions.

☠ o3: In which your character sees someone being harassed [can be any situation and to anyone] and unthinkingly steps forward and tries to rescue the person, putting their own safety at stake.

☠ o4: In which your character eats something gross.

☠ o5: In which your character is saved by someone.

☠ o6: In which your character chugs down crazy amounts of alcohol just to prove a point.

☠ o8: In which your character  asks someone,  "Why can't I just be normal?"

☠ o9: In which your character does something bad, and beats themselves up over it.

☠ 1o: In which your character meets someone completely and utterly cautious, and teaches them a little thing or two about bravery and impulsivity.

☠ 11: In which your character randomly starts dancing in the middle of the street.

☠ 12: In which your character goes on a roadtrip.

☠ 13: In which your character accidentally sets off an alarm.

☠ 14: In which your character meets someone from their past and does something they shouldn't have done.

☠ 15: In which your character decides to just give up, because they can't help but do stupid things for stupid reasons.

☠ 16: In which your character stands up for something important to them [could be LGBT+ rights, anti-racism, feminism, etc. It's up to you].

☠ 17: In which your character once again begins to question why they are so reckless, but runs into the person whose life they had once saved.

☠ 18: In which your character takes someone and goes cliff diving.

☠ 19: In which someone reassures the person that it's not that something's wrong with him/her, they're just unique, they're just themselves.

☠ 2o: In which your character finally understands who they are and begins to embrace their character.

A D D I T I O N A L   P R O M P T S 
☠ In which your character takes someone and goes skydiving.
☠ In which your character wears a 'free hugs' tee shirt in the middle of the street.
In which your character pretends to be someone they're not, for money.
☠ In which your character is at a party and fends off someone's advances by using violence.

A   N O T E
The prompts are available to copy/paste in the external link.