✯•golden•✯

・ 。゚☽・

I m a g i n e : Harry winning a Grammy for 'Best Album' for Fine Line, & dedicates most of his acceptance speech to you..

Word Count : 1079

happy birthday, harry styles. hope 26 treats you well..❤️

︾⇟⇟︾

you took a breath as you took in the room around you—it was gallant and buzzing with conversation everywhere.

to be in the same room with all these talented singer/songwriters was just insane to you.

you looked above your head to see bright lights illuminating the vast room from the seat you sat in—labeled with your name.

you looked ahead at the stage to see people preparing to begin presenting the awards, and it stoked your excitement.

the candlelight wick that was placed elegantly on your white clothed table was beginning to shorten, as was harry's composure.

you turn to see your fiancé sitting closely next to you, his arms propped on the table while his ringed fingers fidgeted on the cloth.

he was a nominee, but he was nervous.

"hey.."
you whispered to harry while placing your hand atop his on the table, getting his emerald green eyes to look into your own.

you felt his fingers instinctively lace with yours, his cold rings pressing to your delicate skin.

his gaze was fixated on you, but you could tell that he was anxious as he licked his licks nervously.

"it's gonna be okay, babe. what are you worried about?"
you asked, whisper-shouting over the loud buzzing of voices talking everywhere around you two.

harry licked his lips before he averted his gaze from you, his eyes shifting from the table to the stage.
"i'm just nervous."
he mumbled against his other hand that was held up to his lips.

you sighed, nodding understandingly as you leaned in closer to harry, your bare shoulder now touching his brilliantly fashioned one.

"it's gonna be okay. whether you win or not, i'm still so proud of you. just relax and have fun tonight, okay?"
you soothed, your voice already calming him down by the second you spoke.

he knew that what was really important, was that you were there with him.
and he was grateful for that.

he owed much of his success to you.

"thank you, love."
he said, his breathing calming down as his eyes spoke genuinely for his words.

you smiled at him, your hand still laced with his on the table before you heard talking from on stage.

"good evening, everyone. welcome to the 62nd grammy awards."
the presenter began, soon beginning to go down the categories for different nominees.

many talented musicians and composers won a great deal of awards, and it was incredible to watch.

but the one category that you really wanted to hear, was finally next.