10. FAMILY TIES

I stayed in my sex-kitten dress but I'll be going sans gun out door. Luke is coming down the stairs in his dress attire, blonde locks perfectly styled. The cuffs of his dress shirt are rolled up to his elbows, putting his deliciously toned forearms on display. I look him up and down realizing how much I'd missed his particular brand of sexy. Denver is sexy in the tattooed bad boy sense but Luke, Luke is the type to make you want to play sexy secretary, which I had, many times.

"Jesus," my mouth dries once he reaches me, "you look practically edible." He smirks at me which makes me want to take him even more. Arrogance isn't very becoming on a submi-

"I'm all yours. I always have been." That's much, much better. He juts his elbow out at me saying, "how about it, sexy. You ready to make some mouths drop? Ready to make some people wonder what it's like to watch us-"

"Fuck? Of course, I am," I said with a mischievous grin.

Now, that was actually a personal joke between Luke and I. We used to joke that when people saw us together they must wonder what it would be like to watch us have sex. Yes, maybe it was an arrogant thought, but the two of us together screamed sex. If the way he slid his hand around the back of my silk dress, pinching my side didn't attest to that, I didn't know what did.

We walk out the door and I feel my she-devil come out the moment we enter the elevator. Thankfully, we're the only ones on this ride. Once it starts to move I slam him up against the back and kiss him almost ferociously. His tongue meets mine thrust for thrust fervently. When the elevator dings we immediately go back to our respective stances. I can see in the mirrored doors his smirk matches mine.

"You know what I miss the most?" I say to his reflection as the doors begin to open.

"What?" His eyes hold mine.

"Feeling you inside me with nothing between us." At those words I feel him stiffen beside me but I make my feet move forward out onto the lobby floor after the doors completely open. He's the only person I'd ever trusted enough to do that. Well, him and now Denver, apparently.

We walk silently arm in arm to the casino. We make our way to what they call the 'Lion's Den' where I see Denver animatedly talking up some other guy who is also tatted up. I'm extremely curious about that and also if maybe he wants to do more than just chat with him after what he'd told me.

"Luke-"

"I know I see him too." I look up at him thinking how insane it is that he knows exactly what I'm thinking ninety percent of the time. "I've known you my entire life, Mal. Your thoughts might as well be my own."

"I'm just curious as to-"

"Who the guy he's talking to is?" Jesus fucking Christ that's almost scary. "It's fine, Mal. We'll go find out."

Once we make it over to them I say Denver's name which makes him turn to Luke and I. The moment he does his eyes darken as they go between the two of us. Now I know there is definitely one person who is wondering what it would be like to watch Luke and I have sex. That person is standing in front of us hungrily devouring us with his eyes. 

I'd fuck them both right here and now on the dance floor. I wouldn't give a single fuck who was watching either. I'd gladly be an exhibitionist if I could be between the two of them. I would gladly strip down and let both of them-

Luke clears his throat, pulling me out of my dirty thoughts. "Who's your friend?" Luke asked, looking at the other tattooed male in front of us. He's actually very similar looking to Denver. He's got black hair but instead of hazel, his eyes are a vibrant shade of green.