Chapter 35

A few months before....

Avril's Pov- I was currently blindfolded as Kolin was driving us through the daily grind of LA traffic. "Kolin, where are on God's green earth are you taking me?."  "Just a few more mintues Avril." He says reaching over and taking my hand giving it a squeeze. After a few more mintues he puts the car in park and steps out of the car before going over to my side and opening it. He takes my hand as we step out and up a few steps before entering inside somewhere. He steps behind me and takes off the blindfold.

  I open my eyes and look around what seems to be a empty house. I gasp and hug Kolin. "It's all ours babe." He says jingling the keys. I wrap my arms around his neck before pulling him into a kiss. We pull away before I go exploring. There is something truly familiar about this house, but I just can't lay my finger on it. I decide to go look around outside when I stop in front of it and it hits me. I pull out my phone and scroll through my pictures on my gallery until I see it the picture of mom and dad in LA when they first met in front of the same house. My eyes well up. I kiss the picture and clasp it against my chest. It was the same house they lived in. Kolin comes outside and looks at me before walking over to me. "Do you not like it? I mean if you don't we can always-." "No it's perfect." I say.

A few days later we are standing in the kitchen. Unpacking things and drinking coffee from measuring cups since we haven't unpacked our dishes. "We should start planning our wedding." I suggest sitting down in the living room. Kolin sits next to me setting his coffee cup down on the table in front of us. "Okay." I pull out some sticky notes and a pencil. We start going to town looking foward to the wedding.