Its only the begining

*what everyone is wearing is in the picture above*
Draco's POV:
It was around midnight,I'm sitting on my bed reading a potions book as the O.W.L's are coming up soon and iv yet to study.Suddenly..BAM! Someone kicked my door down! He ran over and grabbed my arm! "Let go!" I screamed "Who are you!?!".
"I'm your worst nightmare.."the man whispered out as he dragged me along...he was tall with tanned skin and black eyes..he was wearing some uniform it was black and on the sleeve it had..oh no..it had a rainbow flag crossed out..I knew what that ment,this can't be good! How did they find out!?.He dragged me into the common room were two gards who looked almost identical to him stood with a hold on my best friends pansy and Blaise...
Harry's POV:
I was having a good dream for once.i dreamed my parents were alive and we were happy,But suddenly I was yanked out of my bed a gard stood with than evil smile another behind him with a grip on Ron.We both saw that patches on there shoulders and imiditly we knew nothing good could come from this..we just knew to stay together and pray we get threw this alive...
The gards dragged us down the stairs to the common room were two more gards had a grip on Hermione and Ginny..Ginny was in tears Hermione was in pain as her wrist was turning blue from the gard holding It to tight.
Luna's POV:
I was getting ready for bed and putting on my bedtime shoes as I do sleep walk and I don't wish to get injured when someone kicked my door off it's hinges..I knew who they were and why they were here but..but I can't cry that won't help...so i smiled my heart breaking as the man dragged me down to the common room and out into the cold halls of my 2nd home....
Third person POV:
Luna Lovegood,Ginny and Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger,pansy Parkinson,Blaise zambinie,Harry Potter, and Draco Malfoy were all dragged from there common rooms into the great hall were there terrified eyes met each other's....they may have not gotten along before..but if they were to survive the hell they were just thrown into they knew they had to work together and protect one another...and with that they were whisked away into The cold winter night without a single trace...