Dawn

I don't trust him... AT ALL.

I glared at him as he left, then turned to Dusk.

"Are you an idiot?" I said softly looking at her, "I was looking everywhere for you."

Dusk snorted and she looked down at the ground not meeting my gaze.

I sighed. "You're not going to ignore me forever are you?"

"Well maybe I should!" She growled suddenly meeting my gaze with an intense glare.

"Look I'm sorry ok. I never meant to say those things... I just wasn't in the right state of mind."

She glared at me as if she didn't believe me.
I looked at her. "You aren't hurt are you?"

"No I'm fine."

"I highly doubt that."

My ear twitched, "If your ok then why aren't you standing on all fours?"

"None of your business," she snorted her tail twitching.

"Yeah I highly doubt that."

"Shut up!"

"Come on let's go back."
"Yeah whatever...."

---time skip (OMG FIRST TIME SKIP THIS STORY GROWS UP SO FAST -blows nose into tissue crying.-)---

We arrived back at the cave shadows lay across the mountain as the last trains of sunlight fell under the peaks.
I had let Dusk lean on my shoulder for support, though if is mention it she'd bite my ears off....

"Who was the wolf you were talking to anyway?" I asked.
"I don't know," she growled, her limp was getting worse. She sat back down on her nest, as I examined her leg.

"I don't trust him," I stated my tail twitching back and forth.

"Neither do I, he was watching me when I fell in the gorge."

I muttered something under my breath before looking back up at her.
"Just be careful ok? You're leg will be fine as long as you rest it..."

She sighed laying down in the nest. "Damn it...."

"Sorry those are the rules," I stared shrugging.

Dusk curled up in her nest I heart aired for a moment but I padded over to the nest curling up next to her my tail over my nose.

'How do I tell someone to be careful when they're so reckless.....'