chapter 2

*Wynter's POV*

waking up was always awful for me because I always thought about what I'll go through that day, so today wasn't any different, as usual I was crapping my pants, Luke was the only one I thought about now im screwed I thought I don't want a broken rib... again, as weird as it sounds Luke had never hit me, his friends however were never ashamed to slam me on the lockers and other pretty things, Michael and Calum were a pain in the ass but that didn't make Luke any different he used to be sweet and kind but he changed completely when he met Calum and Michael. I tried to push those thoughts far back im my skull today I'll find my teacher, I'll finally start my guitar lessons. With all of these thoughts in my head getting ready for school was a piece of cake and I soon herd Ashton's car pull in my driveway so I hurried out of my house basically jumping in his range rover "morning" I said breathing heavily "what's all the excitement about" Ash asked as we drived our way to school "remember when I told you I would start guitar lessons well im finding my teacher today" I said smiling, and he returned the smile.

_____________________________________

The school day finally finished with me rumbling about guitars to Ashton and hopefully not any signs of Luke and his friends. "Wynter I can't drop you off I'll go to Louis house" Ash yelled from behind "ok ill walk" I yelled back and started taking my way home, I pulled my phone from my pocket, I plugged in my headphones and I put on some music. Louis was a really nice guy he is always good to me, he is tall with brown messy hair and piercing blue eyes, he's been hanging up with Ashton a while now, we haven't talked much so I don't consider him as my friend. I could see my house now and in no time I was in it.

*meanwhile*

*Ashton's POV*

"Ash can I ask you something?" Louis said

"yeah mate go ahead"

"this friend of yours, Wynter is she single?" he asked he seemed scared, he must been thinking that there's something going on with us but I don't blame him "Do you fancy her?" he looked down but I could see him smile "eh?" "yeah ok I 'fancy' her, there I said it" I just laughed "yup she's single" I laughed again

*Wynter's POV*

I had called a music teaching school to find me my teacher, he said that he would come to meet me at seven and it was six thirty now, I couldn't help but get nervous. I felt my phone buzz into my pocket, Ashton had texted me "I think you'll get a boyfriend xx" I read "what the fuck?" I texted back. I decided to go to my room and get ready so I threw on a pair of jeans an oversized black sweater, I pulled  my long black hair in a braid I put a little bit of foundation on and I finally put on my shoes. I made my way downstairs as soon as I herd the door bell ringing, I sat front of the door for a couple of seconds, found the courage to open the door and I instantly regretted it...