One vigilante too many

Bakugou merely scowled as Mikumo walked beside him, talking incessantly about his quirk. Midoriya Mikumo had a pyrokinesis quirk; he was lucky enough to inherit a quirk that was a combination of both Hisashi and Inko's, and a powerful one at that. He could create fire and control it at will.

But gods, his attitude absolutely sucked .

Mikumo always boasted about his quirk. Saying how powerful it was, how great a hero he was going to be when he grew up, and all the usual nonsense. Mikumo's quirk was powerful, and he often terrorized his classmates using it.

It was really tempting to just smack him on the head, or blast him in the face, just to shut his stupid mouth up, but Inko was horrifyingly protective over her remaining son. There was once where a kid had tried to complain to the teacher about Mikumo, after the black haired boy had "accidentally" set him on fire when they were seven.

Some students had actually asked Bakugou to try and knock Mikumo down a peg, but while Bakugou knew that he was powerful, and that heat powered his quirk, he wasn't keen on being burnt by a borderline pyromaniac. Bakugou was a close combat fighter, using his quirk in tandem with his physical abilities, but Mikumo purely relied on his pyrokinesis to fight.

Without his quirk, Mikumo was useless. But Bakugou couldn't say that in front of him, or he'll incur Inko's wrath.

And while Bakugou knew that he could easily take Mikumo down, Mikumo would just whine to his mother. Either way, Bakugou would end up on the losing side. So he just decided to suck it up and just hope that Mikumo would either mature or would just be shown that he wasn't the best when he got to UA.

Inko had gone up to the school and had scolded the poor child for no reason, to the point where he ended up being transferred out of their elementary school.

Bakugou had no idea why Mikumo liked to hang around him so much. Bakugou had made it very clear, time and time again, that he absolutely hated Mikumo, but yet, out of all the people Mikumo could choose to bother, it had to be him.

It was probably because of the fact that Bakugou also had powerful explosion quirk. Bakugou didn't want to deal with Mikumo at all, especially not after he had disappeared, but it wasn't like he could just walk out of Mikumo's life, not when they lived five minutes away from each other and attended the same school. Plus, he'd probably get his ear chewed off by Inko.

"You're still thinking about him, aren't you?" Mikumo scoffed, "He ran away. Mom said so, years ago. He isn't coming back. Forget about him, give it up."

"Just shut up, won't you. He's your family as well, isn't he?" Bakugou growled, "How can you be so nonchalant about it? Asshole."

"It's not like we chased him out, he left on his own accord." Mikumo grumbled, "Plus, it's not like the situation would be any different."

"Well, he's a lot more tolerable than your sorry ass." Bakugou snarled.

"Cause he's weak." Mikumo stated.

"At least that weak ass of his has morals and integrity, unlike you." Bakugou snapped back.

-----------------

Stain was starting to be a huge problem.

Both Yamada and Aizawa were double teaming the vigilante, and yet, Stain was easily evading them both. It wasn't like they had to take the vigilante down, but Stain had a tendency to turn in villains with a bit more blood than what was prefered. The public was starting to get worried about Stain turning on heroes.

After all, while Stain did only go after villains, there was once where Enji had an unfortunate encounter with the vigilante and Stain had tried to go after him,

And there was another problem. Stain seemed to know every weakness that the heroes had, and actively used that to his advantage in order to evade capture. He hadn't injured any heroes yet, just using his knowledge of their weaknesses in order to stun them long enough to escape, but no one knew how Stain was so knowledgeable on all the heroes.

Stain was formerly known as the vigilante Stendhal, but there was no surprise as to why he changed his name; his ways of taking down villains were getting a lot more bloody than before. That was all they knew. They didn't even know what his quirk was.

So the hero commission had decided to send newer, lesser known heroes out to fight him. Yamada was a well known hero, but he had just happened to be with Aizawa when he was called along to fight Stain the first time, and had just tagged along.

Aizawa has had three encounters with Stain previously.

According to him, his first encounter with Stain took about an hour. His second encounter took ten minutes.

His last encounter took a minute before Stain had paralysed him, somehow, and made his escape.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to fight you guys. You guys are decent heroes." Stain snapped, as he evaded Aizawa's capture weapon and swung his katana sloppily at Yamada in an attempt to drive him away.

Aizawa caught some movement up on a rooftop, and he immediately lashed out with his capture weapon.

"Get out of there!" Stain yelled.

The figure elegantly evaded Aizawa's capture weapon, landing in a crouch on the ground. He was clad in all black, with a mask covering his face and his hoodie up. He wore fingerless gloves combat boots, and he had some kind of cloth between the main body and the arms of his hoodie, kind of like a wingsuit.

"Wait, since when were you here!?" Yamada yelled, as the figure rushed in, elegantly kicking Aizawa's leg away and twirled through his capture weapon to try and knock Aizawa off his feet.

Aizawa dodged the attempt, and jumped back to try and gain some distance between himself and the new adversary.

"You're the one they call Secretary, right?" Aizawa asked, taking hold of his capture weapon.

According to several heroes and eyewitnesses, Stain had a sidekick called Secretary. He was most well known for being seeing with Stain while taking down notes in a notebook, mumbling all the while.

It was a dumb name, but it wasn't like it was a name that the public had given him, like Stain. Secretary was the name that the vigilante had chosen, so there was probably some other reason why he chose that name.

Secretary had moved in once again, using his arms to support himself as he attacked Aizawa with a flurry of kicks. He didn't give Aizawa any time to rest between attacks that swept over Aizawa's head or were aimed at knocking Aizawa off balanced, and the Erasure hero had no choice but to keep evading.

Stain eventually nicked Yamada on the hand, and Yamada fell to the ground, paralysed. Aizawa disengaged almost immediately, and moved over to stand over his best friend protectively.

"What did you do?" Aizawa snapped.

"See! I told you they were good heroes!" Secretary exclaimed, much to Aizawa's confusion, "Eraser Head is choosing to protect his co-worker instead of continuing to fight us."

He's just a kid, Aizawa realised, a teenager.

"I am well aware of that." Stain facepalmed, "I fought him like, three times before. And haven't I told you not to get involved in fights with heroes?"

"Tch." Secretary clicked his tongue, "Come on, I can take care of myself too!"

"I don't want you to end up on the wrong side of the law. Fighting villains is one thing. You can't get in trouble for being a vigilante with the way you fight, but fighting heroes will get you in trouble. " Stain sighed, "Come on, let's go."

Aizawa couldn't do anything but watch as Stain and Secretary walked away, the later chatting away animatedly.

Yamada eventually groaned, and pushed himself up, the paralysis finally wearing off. Aizawa reached down and pulled him to his feet, before they made their way out of the alleyway.