Arshi OS ~ You Are My Everything ~

Dedicated to Kiddo_Star, PearlOfPacific, atom_brown_eyes, Ananya_malik, psuhuna,

and to all my lovely readers and friends......

💕~ You Are My Everything ~💕

"Ms Basu, Are you dumb? When you are walking look straight and walk. If you constantly torture your Devi Mayaa, she will definitely resign from her post. There is a limit of tolerance for everyone.. and it's applicable for God too.. Take my advice, it will help you." Arnav Roy the heartthrob of Harvard said to the nerd of this college...

"Who the hell you are to advice me ? Who are you to me ? Huh? I don't give a damn about what you think.. Keep your advice with you only.. and go to hell, I don't want to see your ugly face.." A fierce reply came spat from The Khushi Basu...

" Ugly face? And mine? No wonder, You are a crazy woman...You know, It's a waste of time to talk to you.. But you are the one who show your face every morning and eat my brain with your nonsense." AR mocked in return..

"I eat your brain? You knew Today is my audition for dance and you spilled beer on me. You intentionally harassed me, you Rakshas Roy.." Khushi Basu always believe in equality, so she never step back while giving a fitting reply to the "jerk" AR...

" I collided with you? Me?? The AR? As if I don't have anything else to do.." AR attacked with attitude.

"Yes you don't"... Khushi retorted back while adjusting her dupatta.

A day in Harvard University never ended without a daily dose of fight between Khushi Basu, the nerd and Arnav Roy, the handsome hunk. And like always students who were witness to their verbal spat said..

" Again?? They started again? If it was Yash Chopra or Karan Johar movie, then by this time, both of them should have fall in love. But here I think, is no hope for them...They are stagnated in the same place.. No progress.. It's been almost 2 years.. next week they will complete their masters degree, then exam and then...Bye... many things change but they are still stuck in the same phase..." Said Manav sighing a little.

"You are right .... This is not a film but reality. Besides, AR is so handsome and he has Meera.. Did not you see they are partner in every project and Meera in always clinging to AR? Definitely they are seeing each other.. Meera is too hot and in front of her, that 5'3" Khushi Basu looks like a jalebi.." said Susanth, who had a crush on Khushi and get rejected brutally by Khushi. Since that day Susanth was very much focused on finding Khushi's weak point. It is said that "grapes are sour" and Susanth Rajput proves it every time he speaks about Khushi now a days.

"What's going on here?? Any circus? I will give you all a minute..just get out of my sight...." Arnav barks like a raging bull, well if a bull can bark.. And soon the premises were vacant.

No one messes with angry AR. After all everyone needs their front row teeth for a good smile. He turned to finish his unfinished business with Ms Khushi Basu only to find that she also left with everyone else.

"Damn this girl. She says, I always ends the conversations midway..But look at her leaving without letting me finish talking. This girl really test my patience.. This girl surely make me crazy one day.. Arnav stay away from her." Muttering Arnav Roy marched towards his destination,basket ball practice court to meet his gang..

It was almost time for audition. Khushi had no time to go back their Apartment and change her dress. She had kept the dress for this occasion only. Nikhil, aka, NiK, her childhood friend gifted it when he came to meet her during summer vacation. He adored her very much and always surprised her with gifts. That time was no different.