00:01

Johnny pov

I came back at the first day of the summer. I've got allot of things to think about when I was away,I miss my old friends but I still can't believe that they kept Mackenzie as a secret for me.

I hope I will find her back and I can get her trust back but for now I'm just worried about everything I've made originals and love songs and look now I'm one of the biggest talents ever!! I love my fans there called jvo's or the jo's !

So ima spend my summer in LA.

Kenzie pov

I've just woken up and I've recovered from the car crash I'm so happy that it's summer ima hang allot with my old friends but they don't know I'm back.

My hair

My outfit

My outfit

I'm wearing this now

Ive called Hayden after 2-3 years and I'm surprised he has the same number!!

Kenzie
Hayden

Uh is this Hayden Summerall?
Yea who's this?
Its Mackenzie Zieg—
Kenzie OMG WHERE WERE YOU!!
Ive been somewhere to think but I'm back and I wanna hang with my best mate!!
Are you in la?
Yea I am!!
Omg I'm so happy send your address!!
Okay!!
Can I invite some friends ?
Sure only if I know them
Yeah you truly do— we're neighbors!
WHA-
WERE NEIGHBORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Om—
I'm coming over now with the peeps!!

Then he hanged up.

Kenzie pov

I was sitting on the sofa when I heard a knock on the door..

Truly I was soooooooo scared to see my old friend wait actually who did Hayden bring with him?

Ive just closed my eyes and opened the door and I screamed so loud and gave them a groups hug!

There was Hayden,Carson,Lauren,Ruby,Zoëy,Sophie,Maisy,Mandla and last but not least the one and only Annie Leblanc.. when I looked at her I could se fair and guilt.

Ive let them in my house and they all sat down..
first Hayden said something "wow Kenzie ur house is dope!" "Yeah it's so pretty" Lauren Said then Annie said "Mackenzie can I talk to you?" I
Just nodded and we went outside.

"Look Kenzie I'm so so so so so sorry for what I've done in the past I cried when I went to sleep cause I knew that you wouldn't forgive me and I've aks everyone if they knew where you were and I'm so sorry I've almost c-cutt b-because I-I've knew you wouldn't forgive me" when I listened to her I could see her face expression she is genuinely really sorry, she started crying so bad that I hugged her and my heart knew that my friendship with her wouldn't just end years ago "look annie I'm so happy that you came to me and I forgive you so don't cry! Cause our friendship is forever!" I had tears in my eyes from her story and we hugged again and got inside the house.