Chapter 3

"Guys, we must remember what we really came here to do" She declares. A silence then falls upon the room.
"To be in a girl group?" Adelaide says and Afia knows that it's wrong.
"To get that crown before the villains and prove to our parents they can trust us"
Finally, someone who listened to the plan two weeks ago. Adelaide tends to stray from original plans. "Jacey?"
"Got everything here. All we have to do is execute the plan precisely and it'll be fine"
They chant their names more than once and the door opens. Standing as they've never been discussing our ideas to steal a rather expensive crown in hopes of saving the world and royalty. Oh the NCT members are here. "Hello," She says.
Mark, Jisung, Jeno, Lucas, Jaehyun, and Ten are the ones that came for something.
"did you hear any of that?"
"about stealing a certain crown? Are we allowed to join?" Asks Jaehyun. Accidentally Afia blurts something out which makes Jaehyun smile at her and closes the distance.
"Sure, Jaehyun," She responds. "Stealing a crown is easy, and if everyone pitches in we might be able to save the royals" Afia shrugs while saying that. 
   "What do we get out of this?" Ten asks and stands next to Aubrey. Starstruck Aubrey blushes quite hard. Afia rolls her eyes and looks straight at Jacey's bag. An Idea popping in her mind she declares out loud, "Hey guys? Are you ready to train these new recruits? I'll take Jaehyun... chose quickly who you wanna train"
She walks towards her bag and opens it. Taking out her clothing. Thud the door makes its protest. They look at the door, hopeful that Afia will come back. An hour passed and Afia appears back in the room, full to the brim. Looking like she can slay anything. There's nothing like changing into clothing that can make everybody stare. It's refreshing too. Aubrey and Ten stare at each other for the longest time before Jacey clears her throat to let everybody know she's there.