Part 1/2

Type sighed in relief as he stepped out of the shower. His first week of work had been a killer and it was topped off by his first business travel. He hadn't even gotten a company card. Hell, he still wasn't sure where the bathrooms were on the 8th floor and he'd already been sent two hours away through Bangkok traffic to get signatures on various papers.

At least the company had apartments so he wasn't staying in some skeevy hotel booked at the last minute. One night here and another day at the office tomorrow and he could head home for a day off.

Toweling his hair, he stepped out of the bathroom only to nearly get run down by a man pulling a bag behind him. The man barely paused long enough to eye him from head to toe with a grin. "Aren't you a gift from the gods?"

"What?" Type hurriedly wrapped the towel around his waist. "What are you doing—?"

"Clearly someone forgot to mention this apartment was taken, but that's not important."

"I think it's very important!" Type said.

"What's important is that you're exactly what I need right now." The man dropped his bag on the floor.

Type stared at him in horror as he started to unbutton his shirt.

"You've got a suit with you, I assume."

"I...yes?" Type tore his gaze away from the broad chest being revealed.

"Great. We need to leave in half an hour."

"Leave for where?"

"I've got a party tonight and I need a date."

"Who the hell are you?"

The man grinned as he pulled his undershirt over his head. "Oh, didn't I mention? I'm Tharn Kirigun."

Oh shit. A company VP was getting undressed in front of him and talking about a date. Type almost dropped the towel. "Er, Mr. Kirigun, I'm not—"

"Do you work for ST Industries?"

"Yes?"

"Should that be a question?"

"I mean yes, I work for ST Industries. I started this week." Type swallowed. "Sir, I really need this job."

The other man shrugged. "I'm sure. I don't really care what your sob story is. Do I need to call your manager or are you going to put on that suit?"

"I...right, the suit." Type swallowed.

"Oh yeah, call me Tharn." He flashed his bright white smile again. "After all, we're dating. Get dressed."

Type stumbled toward the closet, grabbed the hanger holding his suit, and snatched underwear from the drawer while trying to keep the towel around his waist. He didn't look at Mr. Kiri...Tharn, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw the man watching him in apparent appreciation.

With a shudder, he ducked into the bathroom and firmly closed the door behind him, leaning against it.

-------------------------------------------

Tharn barely suppressed his laughter at the deer-in-headlights look on the kid. Damn, he was definitely going to the special hell for this and he'd be lucky if HR didn't send him off for a month of training about sexual harassment, but it was an emergency.

Since the kid—oh, he hadn't actually gotten his name—anyway, the kid had been traumatized enough, so he quickly changed into the fresh suit he'd brought with him.

When the bathroom door opened, Tharn turned halfway through tying his tie. There had definitely been something he'd been about to say but whatever it is was had been completely erased from his brain. Erased and replaced with the image of the kid (an employee, damn it) in a suit. He'd looked damn good in just a towel but fuck, in a suit he was...he was...breathtaking.