Running away and finding a hideout!

"Sabo! You know damn well that this is our turf and you have no right to be here!" A thief exclaims. "Your turf? You losers are so delusional, but let's skip the chit chat and right to the ass kicking!" Sabo smirked. 

The thieves were prepared to attack him, but they were cut off guard when Luffy stretched out his leg to swing Ace towards them. Ace attacks one of the men. 

"It's Ace!" One man exclaims. 

Luffy stretched out his arm as (Y/n) swing to attack the men. She slammed her water pipe at two member of the group. 

"(Y/n)'s here!" Another yells.

Sabo joins them as they begin to attack the group. Luffy tries to use his stretchy abilities, but it backfires for a moment. He was able to land and punched one of the members. They blocked and attack he gang that tried to defeat them, but they were strong enough to beat the four children. With a big gang that is easily being beaten up by four kids is pretty embarrassing. One guy punched Luffy in the face and it had no effect. The four kids heard whistling from the police. They quickly escape over a wall and ran back into the forest. 

They made it back to the forest. Sabo suggested that they catch a deer for dinner and the rest of them quickly agreed. They caught their dinner and brought it back to Dadan. They slammed it to her face saying that's tonights dinner. The meat was finished cooking and everyone began to fight for the piece. They wouldn't let anyone try to steal their own piece. Meat was flying everywhere as everyone tried to claim them. Some slammed on Dadan's face. She yelled at them to stop throwing their dinner around. Luffy suddenly bit on Dadan's head as she was panic and screaming. (Y/n), Ace, and Sabo did nothing as they continued to eat. 

When she finally had enough, she took the three boys and threw them into the bathhouse. She ordered (Y/n) to help clean up after the whole food fiasco. It took everyone in the house awhile to clean up the house, but everything was spotless again. Dadan's moment of peace was interrupted when the three boys came in and made a mess after their bath. (Y/n) laughed at she watch them make a more mess. Dadan looked like she wanted to snap, but the broom was the only thing that was snapped. 

Ace, Sabo, (Y/n), and Luffy were back in their rooms as they did some more training before going to bed. They were throw and tackled each other to the ground. (Y/n) would slam Luffy to the floor, Ace would tackle (Y/n), Sabo would kick Ace, and Luffy would try to punch Sabo. They all tried to beat each other. Their training had to stop when (Y/n) accidentally punched Luffy away from her and he crashed through the floor. His fall was broken when he fell on Dadan causing her to wake up from the impact.

"Oops! Sorry, Luffy!" (Y/n) apologized. "Hey, Luffy, are you still alive?" Ace asked. "Your floor sure is crumby." Sabo commits. "You're a couple of cheaters!" Luffy yells. Dadan finally had enough of them and began to chase Luffy around as he scream to try to get away from her. Ace, Sabo, and (Y/n) continued to stare at them through the hole. "Bedtime?" Ace turned to Sabo and (Y/n). "We think so." Sabo and (Y/n) agreed. 

The next day Ace, (Y/n), Sabo, and Luffy were still asleep in their room as Dadan, Magra, and Dogra were talking about them. Dadan had finally had enough them and she will remind them that they must learn their place. Dadan ranted out how Garp isn't the boss of her, but she froze in fear when she heard a voice behind her. She quickly apologized to the person, but heard another voice. She looks up and saw it was Makino and the mayor. (Y/n) and Luffy woke up and saw them as they smiled gleefully. 

"Makino!" Luffy and (Y/n) ran up to her. "Luffy! (Y/n)!" Makino hugged them. "Its been so long so we thought we stopped by and see how you two are doing." The mayor smiled. "Hey, mister mayor." Luffy and (Y/n) greeted. "Just don't tell Garp." Makino winked at them.