"Devastate"

Survival was a cruel but common thing to every single living thing, and for so many years more it continues to torment all. No matter what day it is , or what time. It constantly haunts both the conscious and the blind beasts that stalk the vast amount of land before them.

As one survives long enough to see the many ongoing days and changes, they are able to live on and actually have something to live and fight for.

This was the case for one behemoth who came to be apart of this wicked survival, at first at a very young age. Like all things, they all start from somewhere. All creatures which was normal start off small, and grow up to be much bigger in time. Becoming successful in their own life they had to learn and adapt, to many different experiences along the way. As such a strong spirited yet small beast would soon become a fearless behemoth, and it first started when he escaped his very first obstacle which was a natural prison to new borns.

The small infant rex who finally escaped from the egg and touched the ground with his little feet, was able to take in his first real breath. So many scents swirled around him, along with new sounds in which he had never heard before. Sunny was the early day in which was his very first visual experience in his life. Curious eyes would soon slowly look around before blinking fast to a large mouth of a powerful predator that brushed against his smaller body. The gesture was careful but equally gentle.

It was then that he first met with his parents.

Both large beasts that towered over him were the height of the trees, and though they were powerful they showed him the utmost care and protection.

Comfortable with both of his parents, he trusted them with his life. Which was key to his survival.

During his birth was when the changes slowly began to surface, and few beasts were actually beginning to wake up from their so called, 'blindness'. As such both of his parents were actually those who had escaped from their primal ways. So to speak, they escaped the darkness of their minds.

And like them, he was also aware that he to was the same.

The small infant would then soon realize that there were many more out there who were extremely different from him. He was not aware of the blind, and both of his parents had to tell him about it.

"So they are like us?", he asked his parents curiously in a squeak.

"Yes. But...", he watched as his mother's expression darkened a bit. Her eyes looked at her mate who then nodded, for he decided to take over. "They look like us, but they are not like us in thought."

Small but curious eyes continued to look up at his parents, as his father's words slowly sunk in.

"Let's go.", grumbled his father who was keen on moving onward. He had a family to protect after all, and since his son was a new born he would have to be extra vigilant.

"My little Devastate please stay close to me.", purred his mother as she made sure that her son was at her side at all times.

"Devastate? Is that my name?", he asked his mother curiously in a interested squeak as his little feet carried him. He was looking up at her with a strong light in his eyes.

"Yes, your father chose that for you. For he believes that you would soon devastate your opponents.", laughed his mother in a humorous way. "Not to mention you will devastate some hearts of some females, seeing you have your father's good looks."

"...!", his father heard her say that and snorted with his eyes closed. He honestly was trying to look tough and not flustered by what she had said.