Chapter Eleven

"Kill them all."

At Karmin's words, Camryn's mind-controlled body sprang into action. She used her magic to send her water dragon at high speed towards the Fairy Tail members. It was lightning fast the  Fairies had to put all their focus into dodging just to stay on their feet. As soon as it went after one person, it would make a sharp turn and go after the next. It was crazy how powerful this one stream of water was!

"This is insane!" Lucy screamed as she ducked to the floor to move out of the way of the incoming attack.

"We can't keep dodging forever!" Wendy exclaimed.

"What are we going to do?" Carla asked as she used her wing to move Wendy out of harm's way.

"We have to take down the source," Erza stated, equipping into an outfit that would increase her speed. "We need to take down Karmin."  

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gray asked as he made an ice wall to cover himself as the water dragon at him. It rammed through the ice, shattering it to pieces. Gray ducked down just in time, barely escaping the water's powerful force. "If we try to attack her, Camryn will just jump in the way and get hit herself!"

"Gray's right!" Natu's voice joined in. "We're not hurting her!"

"I agree with Natsu-san," Wendy piped up. "I don't want to hurt Camryn-san either." Everyone else sounded their agreement.

"So what can we do?" Happy interjected. The water dragon pivoted quickly, coming straight at the cat. Natsu immediately jumped into action, pulling Happy away from the attack just in the nick of time. His tail got a few drops of water on it, but he came out unscathed. Happy let out a big sigh of relief, "Thanks, Natsu."

 "I got your back, buddy," Natsu gave him a thumbs up. He soon turned a serious face back to the battle, "We have to think of something quick."

"How did the other people who were under her control snap out of it ?" Lucy asked. She called upon one of her spirits just before the water dragon came at her. They took the hit, saving Lucy, but being sent back to their world in an instant. The blonde celestial user looked horrified at how easily her spirits were being taken down.

"Didn't the first guy who attacked us go back to normal after being knocked out by Natsu?" Gray asked.

"So rendering them unconscious breaks the spell," Erza spoke.

Upon hearing this, Natsu turned a look of distress and anger towards his guildmate, "We're not hurting her!"

"But if that's the only way" Lucy started, but was once cut off again.

"No!" Natsu growled. "Camryn is family!" He pointed to a smirking Karmin sitting at her throne, "We're not going to give that asshole what she wants! We'll bring Camryn back our way, and then we're going to kick her ass and make her pay for everything she's done.

"You tell them!" Happy cheered on his friend. 

Erza gave a small smile from her guildmate's outburst, "You're right. I'm ashamed it even crossed my mind."

 "I'm fine with the plan and all," Gray spoke up, dodging another oncoming attack. They were getting closer and closer to him. It was only a matter of time before he ran out of stamina to keep evading these attacks," But what else can we do?"

Erza thought about the situation for a moment before speaking up, "Maybe it's not being knocked out."

"What do you mean, Erza-san?" Wendy questioned.