Dimensional Travel-- part two

It was a normal day here in Ame, I was sitting on my bed slipping through some medical files when the pull happened. Obito was sitting on my bed next to me, and when he saw I went stiff he sat up.

His voice became a whisper as I vanished into thin air and appeared right in front of Luffy.

Beside him were people I did not know but they looked stressed as I just plopped next to them as the smoke vanished to reveal me. Luffy had his hand out, his blood smeared on his arm where the mark was.

He looked beat, but his eyes, they held sadness and anger, along with something new, something I would not think to see in a person so carefree like him, it was fear.

"Kat we are in trouble, my crew was separated but my brother, that is more important right now! Kat they are going to kill my brother, I need help saving him"

I nodded taking his hand "Details, I need details on what is going on!"

He explained that we were at war with the world government and that we were going to have to fight our way to save his brother, Ace. Around me, I could see people running and fighting, blood was poured on the ground and souls were lost as they would fight over the dead bodies.

Luffy Pointed to the spot where his brother was located making me nod "I will save his life"

"The marines are the ones to go after, the others are pirates helping" I looked to see a very large man standing next to us, a whole was in his chest and bleeding profoundly. He was old looking with a giant nose beard that looked like bone hanging from his nose as a mustache.

He was powerful, I could sense it radiating off him so I offered a smile and placed my hand on his hip since he was tall. Slowly, I pumped my healing chakra into him stitching the wound up and healing it completely.

The guy smirked giving thanks "What a interesting devil fruit"

"Not a devil fruit, just very skilled" I stated

"I am whitebeard, pleased to meet you Kat. Please do help us and if you could try to not kill any of my crew members?"

I nodded again cracking my knuckles "I am going to show them the newest member of the straw hat pirates"

Jumping off the ship I used a chakra filled punch to take down a Marine trying to sneak up on us, since they were not built like the ninja from my land, his face was crushed and exploded on impact.

Blood went everywhere and the few who were with him froze from fright "Take a picture fella's, because I am going to ruin this place" I sang as one listened to my idea.

Within a flash, I summoned my pack of wild beast, but not my original ones, Ink was too younge for war so I summoned the other pack, the immortal ones. I gave them instructions on who to kill and to make sure they make a mess of them. About five, three headed beast nodded to my directions while they took off.

This was a pretty small war, but there were alot of power houses here. Luffy already looked badly beaten and by the looks of it his energy was low. Maybe I should have healed him too before he took off.

Giving a shrug I made the next move as I appeared right behind Ace knocking the two guards by him out by a chakra filled punch but not enough to kill them as I summoned a few clones to go after the two marines on the other side of him. Using my chakra again, I broke Ace free of the chains quickly pulling him to my chest, his face being smothered by my breast as I lifted us into the air.

This was going to be quick, I could tell this battle lasted for a long time and it was drawing close to the end. "Hold tight Ace, I need to use both hands for my attack"