𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐌𝐞

He wore a pair of small, dark grey biker shorts.

They squeezed his thighs and had risen against his unmarked skin, showing more of himself than he would've liked as the two of them sat on the younger's couch.

Kieran had his back leaned against the armrest while Misery sat in the middle, his thick muscular thighs spread and his head tipped in comfort. He'd been sitting in the same position since he arrived. Kieran knew because he kept his eyes trained on the man the entire time, his hands tucked into the sleeves of his oversized sweatshirt while his eyes occasionally switched between the television and his guest.

Misery blinked, inhaling deeply.

So he want me to teach him? He thought to himself.

The chocolate-toned man hadn't known if he was the right person for this. I mean, to actually learn something and make sure you're doing it right, that mean you gotta physically do it.. right?

So if I teach him how to gobble, is he really gone sit there and gobble?

Misery almost snorted.

"You ever masturbate before?" He asked.

His eyes had been closed again when his lips lifted into a small smile, hearing the man next to him choke on his spit at the sound of his unexpected question.

"W-why? I-I," As Kieran stuttered, Misery opened his honey-colored eyes and stared at the way he flushed. Amusement shining bright throughout his orbs. "You uncomfortable talkin' about it?"

Kieran looked away.

"Why it make you uncomfortable?" Misery continued.

He had watched the way Kieran's adam's apple bobbed with the gulp he forced down. His eyebrows were slightly crinkled, feet pulled up to his chest, and head resting against his knees, onto his folded fingers as he pursed his lips, seeming to be deep in thought.

Instead of asking how he wanted to go about the situation or what exactly he wanted to learn in the first place, Misery had already took it upon himself to help the man become more comfortable with expressing himself.

He wanted him to be confident when he talked about sex because when there's confidence in words, there's confidence in actions.

Misery ran a hand down his face before licking his lips.

He sat up and faced Kieran. "I masturbate all the time, jack my shit off like it's the last nut I'ma ever have. Ain't no shame bout it cause it's natural, just like being naked."

And after pulling out a bag of weed from his hoodie pocket, he leaned back in his seat and held the drugs up to make sure he'd been allowed to smoke in there before continuing once he'd gotten his nod of approval. "You ever just be up in yo house naked? Dick swinging, balls hanging, all that? Matter fact, take that shit off."

Kieran couldn't help the way his eyes widened. "What? No!" And Misery chuckled at the sight, glad to have heard something from the quiet male. 

"Why not?" He questioned. "You want me to help you, right? How I'm gon' help you with the good stuff if you can't even touch on ya self?"

After sealing his blunt, he ran the lighter at the end and took a pull, needing it.

"I can too touch myself!" Kieran damn near yelled in offense, and although Misery had just been messing around with the man, he'd still been grateful that he finally spoke opposed to just sneakily staring at him. Or whatever he thought he was doing because there'd definitely been nothing sneaky about it.