Chapter 1

~Josie~
I walked into my dad's office with my twin, seeing how we have to show around the new kids. "Hey, daddy" we said.

"Ah, there's my two beautiful and favorite daughters" he smiled.

"Uh, daddy. We're your only daughters" Lizzie said.

"Exactly, anyways. Before you start to show them around. what do you want to know about them?" He asked.

"Their names" I said.

"Casey Gardener and Izzie Park, they're just like you guys. Bisexual" he smiled.

"Uh- dad, I'm not bisexual" Lizzie said.

I rose my eyebrows, "that's not what your look says when you look at Hope"

"I'm not bisexual, anyways. I have a question, what type of creatures are they?" Lizzie asked.

"Izzie is a witch and Casey is a hybrid" he said.

"Ok, that's all we needed to know" we said.

"Alright, let's go then" he said, and we followed him to the new kids.

"Here we are" he said, "you guys must be Izzie Park and Casey Gardener, correct?" He asked.

They nodded.

"Alright, well. These two are my twin daughters, Josie and Lizzie and Saltzman" he said, and walked off.

"Hi, I'm Lizzie and I'm a witch" Lizzie said.

"Hi, I'm Josie and I'm also a witch" I said.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Izzie said.

We nodded, and I heard the devil's voice. "Hey, JoJo" I turned around.

"What do you want, Evil One?" I asked

"You" she said.

"We're not getting back together, how many times do I have to tell you? It's not my fault you decided to break my heart" I said.

"Fine, then. I want her" she pointed behind me and at Izzie.

"What?" I asked.

"Izzie" she said.

"How do you-" she cut me off.

"My twin" Penelope said.

"Twin?" Me, Lizzie and Casey asked.

Penelope and Izzie walked to each other, "sister" they both said, and hugged.

They pulled away, "you have a sister and you didn't say anything, Iz?" Casey asked.

"Oh, who's this?" Penelope asked.

"My girlfriend, Casey Gardener" she said.

Penelope nodded, "you hurt her I hurt you. Don't forget, I'm a witch" she said, and walked away.

"Wow, so the it really does run in the family" Casey said.

"What does?" Lizzie asked.

"Well, when we first met I was rude to her. Now, so is my sister" Izzie said.

"Ohh" we said.

"Anyways, I have a question for you Josie" Izzie said.

"Go ahead" I said.

"What exactly did my sister do to you for you to hate her so much?" She asked.

"She broke up with me without telling me why. I asked her but, all she said is that she can't say" I explained, "and, I don't hate her, trust me. I love her but, I can't risk having my heart get broken by her again"

"Well, you should take the risk. I think she really likes you, and if you asked her.. she'd probably tell you why she broke up with you" Casey said.

I sighed, "I don't know. Only if Lizzie tells us the truth" I looked at my twin.

"What truth?" Izzie and Casey asked.

"That she's bisexual, and she won't admit it. And that she likes our best friend, Hope Mikealson" I said.

"I'm not bisexual and I don't like Hope" Lizzie groaned.

"What about me?" We heard, and turned around.

"Oh, hey Hope. We were just saying how much my twin-" Lizzie covered my mouth.

"How much I liked Mg" she said.

"Oh, right. Anyways, Dr. Saltzman wants us in his office, and Penelope with the new kids" Hope said, and we followed her.

When we walked in, we saw our mom. "Mom?" We asked.