chapter 9

Ariana ari fletcher

"Ok your indeed pregnant and your 6 weeks" the doctor said as we sat the hospital.

Hearing her say to just made it so much realer I'm having a baby my baby.

Just as I began crying ta'mari came and held me.

"What you want to eat" ta'mari asked as he drove.

"Some hot wings and icecream" I said leaning back.

"I got you"

Finishing my food and throwing my trash away and heading up stairs where ta'mari was playing the game.

I cant stand when on that thing all he do is yell at it.

(Side note:my brothers do this in real life like why are you yelling it's not that serious calm down but back to the story)

"Baby come lay with me " I said laying down.

"Ight let me finish this game" he said still focused on the game.

Finally finished he comes up on the bed and pulls me to him.

"Baby I was thinking about starting a YouTube because the people on my Instagram was asking and it would bring more money".

"Yeah that's cool but I was thinking too and now I got a baby on the way I don't be doing what I'm doing no more"

"That's good what you want to do " I asked looking up at him.

"I was thinking about rapping I always wanted to do it since I was a little kid but I just never went for it.

"You should do it we can get you a studio session"

"Yeah but let's take a nap" he said laying down.

"Ok but when we get up we going and getting me a camara" I said closing my eyes.

"What store we going to" ta'mari asked pulling off.

" let's go to bestbuy" i said staring my live.

"Hey guys" I said looking at the viewer's come in.

Where you going

"To bestbuy to get a camera I'm starting the channel so make sure go what when I post my first video"

"But what yall want the first video to be"

Do a q&a

Couples tag

Prank

"Baby you going do the q&a with me" I asked looking over at ta'mari as we pulled up at bestbuy.

He looks over at me with a mug.

"Please pooh" I say leaning over and kissing him.

"Man yeah but don't be saying that gay ass name on live" he said as we got out the car.

"Alright yall go on my last post and ask questions" I said ending the live
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come on so we can get this shit over with" ta'mari said as he sat on the couch.

" ok dame I said sitting down next to him.

"Hey guys it's your girl therealkylesister and where here with a q&a so let's start"

How y'all meet

"We met at a party" i said passing the phone to home so he can answer a question.

"Man what's with all these niggas trying to get at you" he said mugging my phone.

"Baby you supposed to be looking at questions" I said taking the phone.

"Fuck all that any nigga in her dm's or in her comments thus me nigga" he said grabbing me and kissing me on my neck and gripped my ass.

"Baby stop" I said stopping him.

"Now come come on so we can finish this video" i said looking at my phone.

2/4/20

Stort but I'ma try to update bey friday

But what yall want to happen next?

Girl or boy?

Did anybody watch the superbowl?

My team didn't go so I didn't watch 😗.

What's yall team?

Mines Baltimore ravens‼

Ight bye🥰😘