Chapter 24

Your POV
I sat in the grass and staring at the river. While I was looking at the water I got lost in my thoughts. What did I do? I kissed Nolan, how am I going to tell Whitey? Nolan is the past, Whitey and I have a kid! It's not like I still have feelings for Nolan, right? I kissed Nolan and I didn't even think about pulling away. I am a terrible person. If Whitey finds out he will leave me. And he won't even think about leaving Harper here with me. He'll take her, leaving me all alone, oh no what did I get myself into?!

Whitey POV
"What on earth are you talking about?" I ask him. He smirks "Sorry, Darling, can't tell ya." he says "You're not allowed to call me that." I tell him and point my gun at him "If you call me that again I will shoot you." I tell him. He laughs "I see Y/n still likes her men the way she used to." He says and gets up from the bed. He walks towards the bars "You don't know her as well as you think you do." He says. I frown "I am her husband, I think I know her pretty well." I tell him. He chuckles "You think you do, but you don't. I'm sorry to break it to you like this." He says with a slight smirk. I groan "Is that why you came here? To get back with Y/n?" I ask him. He licks his bottom lip "Y/n's the main reason I'm here, I told you that not too long ago." He says. I groan again "What happened while I was waiting outside?" I ask him. He smirks "She has to tell you, I want to see the look on your face when she tells you." He says "Why?" I ask him "Because you will break from the inside, I just want to see how long it's going to take you to find all the pieces again." He laughs. He lies back down on the little bed "You're the past Deputy Boy." He says.