"No offence, Your friends a bitch."

Zaras p.o.v

"So she rang you, Got mad at you then you told her to kiss your ass?" Patrick asked. I nodded my head. Me and Patrick met for lunch and then he'll come home with me.

"Why didn't I think of that?" He said looking down at his pizza. I giggled but then I turned my head, wait why did he not think of it? Wait I'm confused.

"Oh!" He said in realisation. "Totally forgot to tell you," he said giggling to himself and tapping his head lightly making himself out to be a airhead.

"Come on, Patrick." I said. I'm peeing in anticipation.

"Okay calm down." He said, "She came in the shop the other day obviously not aware I started working there." Patrick said taking a bite of his pizza. "And she came over to the till, she was buying a U2 album," Patrick says rolling his eyes. "But when she came over to the till she looked suprise and she was like 'Omfg Patrick how are you? Blah blah blah' " Patrick said rolling his eyes. "She was saying like we all should meet up and that me and Brendon should plan a night out and me being honest said 'Nah man, bad idea', she didn't take it that well..." Patrick continued looking down into his pizza like a puppy just died.

But then it hit me.

She didn't did she?

"Patrick baby, what else did she say?"

"Look Z, I don't want you getting mad over her she's not wor-"

"What did she say Trick?" I asked giving him a stern look. If he tells me what I think she said she is a dead woman.

He gulped and put down his pizza. "She brought up the drugs infront two of my manager who came up to check on the sales."

I knew it. I fucking knew it that BITCH!

"I am going to kill he-"

"No Zara please. Just not now, Kill her in ten years time." He pleaded. I was itching in anger. I cant believe she's done that on my baby. "See I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd go crazy.."

"What did she say about the drugs?"

Patrick looked down at his food again suddenly becoming interested in its appearance. "She said something like 'Oh you weren't saying that when you were a raging drug addict.' Look it was nothing okay, just her being stupid and jea-"

"I can't believe she'd do that th-"

"Zara, Language in public." Patrick said looking over at the six year olds with their parents. I shook my head. When Patrick reminds me of my language it makes me remember the times when he used to appear out of no where and give out to me over it.

"Its just. Its like she's just getting at us now.. For no reason." I say. I look at Patrick. My poor poor Patrick who was shot down by her infront of his boss.

"What did your boss say?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"He was really understanding. He said it was in the pass and that every teenager has experiences." He said and then he chuckled. "Then I said you should meet my girlfriend. She's the total opposite." Patrick smiled. I blushed. He talks about me at work? That's really sweet of him.

"And by the way, No offence but your friends a bitch." He chuckled.

"None taking."

~~~

As I straddled Patricks hips and ran my finger through his hair I can see his eyelids getting heavy. I began kissing his neck and he groaned placing his hands above my butt. "mmm Baby." I whispered into his ear grinding down on him.