Preview (Draft)

Y/n pulled the arrow out of his chest that was meant for Pyrrha, he then looked back to Ruby.

Y/n: "Ruby! Take Pyrrha and get out of here!"

Ruby: "But what about you?! You'll die! I can't lose you again!"

Ruby started to tear up but Y/n just smiled confidently.

Y/n: "I'll come back Ruby, I always do"

Ruby wiped her tears away and nodded and took Pyrrha with her, Y/n then turned to Cinder with a glare as Cinder smirked.

Cinder: "So you're willing to die for her? How romantic"

Y/n: "You'll be the dead one here"

Cinder created two swords as Y/n took out his, the two charged at each other and clashed. Blood was spilt as the two slashed and clashed at each other with their swords, Cinder then stabbed Y/n in the shoulder causing Y/n to back up in pain. He dropped his swords and clutched his shoulder as Cinder smirked.

Cinder: "No need to stop the bleeding, your suffering will end soon"

Y/n: "Who said I'm giving in?"

Y/n's eyes flowed red and his canines extended to fangs and his skin tone grew dark as his clothes grew darker, a red aura surrounded him. This was the dark side of ansatsuken, this is the power of the demon, this...is the Satsui No Hado.

Y/n: "You'll die where you stand!"