dr strange x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

[ You, (Y/N) were in a car accident just like the doctor himself. You've heard stories about the previous surgeon called Stephen Strange, experiencing the same tragic fate as you, and being healed miraculously. So after weeks of trying everything to help your hands return to their normal health, you decide to locate this doctor once and for all on one rainy weekday in New York. However, things don't go exactly the way you planned ... ]

You sighed once again as you picked up your pen to write down your name, but failed, dropping the pen to your paper with a ' thump ' that resounded around the whole room. Where there once had been a blank piece of paper, there was now a rather large ink blot from where the pen had landed.

You hastily stood up and walked over to your computer, typing in your password with shaking hands. You opened up the word document you were looking for and sighed. It looked like the time was right. You carefully pressed ' print ' on your computer, and was greeted with the whirring sounds of the printer, letting you know that your document was being printed. While it was doing it's thing, you grabbed your (favourite colour) raincoat off of your coat hook, zipping it up with shaking hands, before grabbing your pair of black boots, and lacing them up as best as you could, considering your condition. You grabbed the paper that had just been printed off your printer, and with that you prepared yourself for the walk through the harsh New York rain.

As you trekked through the rain, you realised that there was no way that you could check the address of your destination without getting the paper soaking wet, so you took cover inside a deserted bus stop, and pulled out, with your hands still shaking, the piece of paper that you had hurriedly stuffed inside your coat pocket.

The address still looked completely foreign to you, so you stopped a passerby and asked them if they could direct you in the direction of the address, but to no avail. They were just as clueless as you. You decided to wait in the shelter of the bus stop and stop more people walking by, but alas, everyone was as clueless as the person you had asked previously.

Just as you were about to give up hope a lady, well, based upon her figure, and the way she held herself, you guessed she was a lady, walked past. She wore a large brown cloak which covered her face, so you were unable to see her face. " Excuse me? " You asked, trying to be as polite as possible, despite your desperation. " Yes? " Her voice was feminine, so your assumptions were right. You held out the piece of paper that was now slightly crumbled due to you stuffing it continually in your pocket. " Do you have any idea where I may find this place? " You had prepared yourself for the answer of, " no sorry " or " I can't help you " so you were surprised when the female pointed pointed you in the direction of North. " Walk to the end of the road, then turn left, then keep on walking, it's on the corner of Bleecker Street, so when you see Bleecker Street you know you're almost there. "
" Thank you so much! " You said, a grin plastered upon your face. " I hope the sanctum holds the answers you're looking for. " She placed a hand on your own shaking hands, and you were amazed to see them stop shaking for a brief moment. However, before you had time to ask her what the heck happened, she had quite literally vanished, making you question all that had happened in the last 5 minutes.

After following the lady's instructions it seemed you had indeed come across the place you were looking for.

You carefully walked up to the big doors of the sanctum. Taking a deep breath, you knocked loudly. A bold, slightly chubby man opened the door, he looked at you with a judgemental glare. " What do you want? " He asked. They rarely got visitors at the sanctum. " I'm here for Doctor Stephen Strange, is he here? " You asked. " What do you want with Strange? " The man in front of you asked.
" Well, you see my hands, they— "
" I can take it from here Wong thank you " said a deep monotone voice. The man who opened the door, who you now presumed went by the name Wong, nodded his head, and scurried inside to make way for the man with the deep monotone voice. Shocked by the man's handsomeness that now stood in front of you was a complete understatement. He looked to be around your age, his face structured as if it had been carved out of stone. His cheekbones were extremely sharp, making you wonder if you could cut yourself slapping that face. (A/N : if anyone get's that reference, ily) his hair was black with streaks of grey, which looked very attractive in your eyes. Most of his outfit consisted of blues and browns, however his red cloak, and the golden chain he wore around his neck stood out. You knew this was Stephen Strange before he even introduced himself.