begin with sunrise

Hi friends...here is the beginning...
A girl who was sleeping on the bed wake up slowly opening her eyes and laughing gentle by thinking her sweet dream, she recalls her sweet dreams and finally recalls that it is funny chatting with friends and smiling ...
Then she looked at her phone ..it just 5 am....she never want to sleep again because she has to ready for her new job and it is the first day of joining in her job...she lying on the bed thinking her flash back..
Thinking the past of one's own life and correcting the mistake they have committed in the past.it will correct our attitude right and motivate ourselves....

Her flash back....
That girl inner voice...
I am sadha who born in a small middleclass family . I blessed to complete my studies by my wish.I like to support my parents financially so that my little sister will do her higher studies in US. Though I born in middle class family, I never feel helpless in any situation .my dad and mom support me always..I am so blessed because they have given me freedom..I know the struggle facing by other girls in our area who are not allowing to study or if they allowed..they never let them, for working in job. The girls in our area are marry soon after completing graduation before getting their certificates. I mean..before awarding that the girl is graduated..
For this main reason,I never liked those type of people.According to me ,everyone in this world are equal..we should give importance and support them to achieve their goal...every change should start from us.I never liked to live in that surroundings, god save me by giving my job offer in another area which takes 5 hours traveling by bus..I am so happy.I found a satisfactory room by my close friend Rose ,whom I met only few days before my interview. She is nice ,talkative,bold ,sincere.I like her very much.we become close friends soon.
Flask back ends....

Interesting, sadha has a unique character..ya aah so kind,positive thinker,always her views are different which is always attracted by her friend ....sorry ...close friend rose
But Sadha is blessed to have good close friend soon..right...Sadha always care for others than herself..
After rewinding her past,she looked her phone it show 6 am..she got up slowly from bed and happily waiting to visit the company which is so famous in the city..she too rejected by four other companies which is near her native..but she had hope that ,"this company is not lucky to have my precious sincere service."after from each company rejection...finally she selected and deserved it..

She walked some steps away from her bed their is a balcony.she is noticing the sunrise which is silently saying "happy bright morning child and your day started with my blessing..I always with you and don't never lose hope."
Now Sadha is herself going to convey the remaining part....I am going to listen with you🙂.... my story readers.....

Sadha POV......

After observing the nature,lovely sunrise I turned to see my close friend Rose,still sleeping calmly without having sense that soft sunrise light touched her when I moved the curtains of the glass door which leads to the balcony. We lived in the apartment and our room is in first floor .it look amaze with balcony.
Rose joined in the company one day before me and she able to find room in the apartment with her father support .that apartment is her relatives so the owner refused to get the rent ,but we managed and made them accept with some low cost than rent of other apartment..They are given us beautiful room.I liked the way of our arrangement of our belongings..At first we asked them for one room.so the owner shows as one single room with attach bathroom and it have one balcony.I came here yesterday night,
Rose's native place is near our working place ,it takes only 2 hours and so she came early to the room and arranged her things before I joined her room..we both had lot work of cleaning and arranging our room.we had our dinner outside in the restaurant nearby the apartment.I am too exited to join in the new job.I have few friends in my college.some people are working and some are married and settled with their husbands with successfully doing their homemaker jobs...I never discourage homemaker..because people who are working know only job and focused in only one..but homemaker are multi talented they had to know all the works to manage people and running the family smooth..their sacrifice and acceptance...
My friends bonding is too strong because of our understanding..We don't talk too often but we stands there when they need us...
Office timing is 8 am to 1 pm and then 3 pm to 7 pm ..its like shift work. I still watching the nature.I back to the present when I heared a soft voice behind ..who wake up from and asking me that ..."when did you wake up dear..."I like the way rose call me dear.in
My college,friends always call me with my name Sadha or sadhu.....sometimes I think changes too give some happiness
I turned with cute smile and said
'At 6'

Rose: "ooh really"""

Me..: "yeah...don't think too much let us get ready..."I replied with eagerness..

Rose: " don't expect  too much..yesterday I joined but it is too bore to sit in a one place to rectify the project error..dear" she said in worried tone..

Me:' don't think like that rose,you are very skilled in correcting the errors and I am skilled in managing the schedule ...our company is one of the topmost and so our CEO cleverly planned and achieved the peak

Rose:"how did you say that?"

Me:"you see...if we see the large work..it is too hard to do by single person..if we separated into small work and do it like group task .it will be easy and the work will be finished soon..
Why I am considered our CEO means
By increasing the vacancy of employees ,he had splited the work of single project ,and assigned to the employees and finished the project before the due date and got fame ..there are two profits ..fame and earning."

Me:"everything done with some profit in work .we are like backbone to our company .we should give our part with satisfactions...I am proud of our CEO ..since he is clever ..he is also kind and helping the disable people..he is running an orphanage ..he see profits only to help peoples..."

Rose:"mm..great".

We both got ready and I locked the room and went to the ground floor..I surprised to see the cab waiting for us..
So happy to meet new colleague
Or friends or senior employees

Rose:"are we going to school again?"
She commented in my ear comically after seeing the cab
I controlled my laugh and returned gentle smile
And said
Me:"no ..small trip to the company..I think you missed the cab yesterday ..."
I know it takes half an hour from our apartment to the company
Rose smiled because of my reply.
It is usual for people who are working in office..but it is new for us and I am so excited ..and we are freshers..after selected in that company ..I gathered some good information about that company which made me to love my job.

To the readers:
It is my first story...I would like to continue writing in my leisure time..keep supporting to get more stories...See you soon in next part