Meeting people

The story continued...
Previous scene..Sadha and rose are going to get in the cab..

Sadha POV...

Meeting new people will be seems encouraging me always.. because lived in this world like us. I mean.. the struggle, the happiness and their achievement and their view are different like me..it seems like each one have different question paper in life and any answer is accepted and surely we pass the situation without arrears..😅..

I am eagerly entered in the cab first followed by Rose. I thought ,we are only employees from our company. but there are two more people entered into the cab. They too wearing the ids of our company. I informed the driver about us because Rose and I were fresher's to the company.
The people entered into the cab are our company seniors whose name are Jeni and Max. They are both married each other few days back and working in the same company. I know their story when other employees in the cab congrats them. I am silently observing the person in the cab after occupied the seat in the cab. our apartment is the first stop.so Rose and I were lucky to travel to the company without standing.. Yah! enjoyed silently in my heart without showing my exciting facial expression to others..
Now we start chatting...

Rose: " what are you thinking?...as usual exciting?"
I don't know how Rose alone can read my feelings and I admit it by shyly smiling. And I managed to reply
Me: "just observing the surroundings..living in the present"

Rose:" great".
She replied as usual by encouraging my thoughts and feelings.

Everyone cannot support you. only few people can understand you who love you more and support you ..They are real friends.
You should think more before talking to others.

Usually I never talk too much to people, but I freely talk only to my close friends. They can understand us. if I talked too much to unknown people or those who are not interested in listening my reply..Then they will think me as fool who is living in a dream.
I am so lucky to have a friend like Rose who is taking care of me like my mother.
Our cab is going smoothly and the song is played in the cab with speaker ..it is too good to listen the melody song with the speakers.I love that feeling and some happiness occupied my heart.while I am enjoying I looked at Rose who is observing that couple.

Me:"And now, what are you thinking ?"

Rose:" just thinking..let us talk about it later"....and it is so nice to hear song in traveling you know .." With some happiness occupied her face like me..

Friends too have same likes and dislikes

Our cab smoothly parked in the next stop. They are few peoples get in the cab and now the cab is almost full.
While noticing that, I aware that everyone are watching me and Rose because we are fresher's.I have another character is that I am bold to ask question if I have any doubt , or if I want something and also bold enough to talking to new people.
I looked at the lady opposite to our seat who watching us and I introduced myself and speak to her friendly and asked about herself.Her name is seema.
She is shy type and kind hearted person. she has two girl children and her husband is working as a teacher in the private school, but she is not liked to go for work and she said that she is going to resign in two days.I asked her the reason..because I come across some people who loved to work and be equal and like to support their husband and her family financially..Her answer amazed me that everything in this life is based on the acceptance of our situation.
Seema felt that it is better to take care their children than going and working for the job and she also said that her husband supports her in all her decision..I understand her situation but I requested her to go for a job based on shift we call it as part time jobs like typist,online jobs,taking tutions for the children,etc....so that she can also take care of children in the morning and night..she thinked for a second and her facial expressions shows that finally she finds some way for her future...she is too friendly to us.She has just starting trouble to talk with people.then she talked normally to us for twenty minutes..Rose too introduced her to seema.she said her family situation after my question to her which I noticed in her facial expression.she too become friend of us.