YOU, SAGE, WILL ALWAYS HAVE ME.

I know this life might seem great right now, Sage, but this isn't the life for you. Your mother is a monster and yes she seems warm and loving but I've been fooled by her before, Sage. I have spent the last two years gaslighting myself because that, Sage, is how good Love is at Manipulation. Love isn't a mother Sage, and if I let her live. If I let her damage you, the way she damaged Forty, her twin brother, I might add. How could I ever live with myself watching her ruin you.

You, Sage, are the only good thing in my life. You're a chance for me to know real love. I didn't know love with Beck. I was delusional when I thought I had love with Love. I thought her name was a sign. I thought, wow this is my moment. The one where I meet the girl, we fall in love and I find my forever. That's not what happened, Sage. I know now, that it was always going to be you. You, that would teach me what love really is.

Thats why I'm here, Sage. It's time to take you and go. I have everything in order to take you from these monsters. It's the best time to do what I need to. You are so young. So innocent. If I do this now, you won't remember Love and you won't become damaged and you'll stay, you. Perfect, sweet, girl of my dreams. You, Sage, will always have me.

Tonight, the Quinn's die and in a few weeks we'll pack up, change our names and leave. I'm not holding anything to chance because I won't lose you.

"Joe, did you find a sitter for Dottie?"

"Yeah I got a sitter for Sss—Dottie. Mhm."

Don't worry, Sage. I've got a plan. You'll never have to go by that name ever again. Everything is going to be fine, I promise you.