The Love of a Killer》Chapter 1

Ok first chappy here we go!!!

??? Pov-

RIIIIINNNNNGGGG

''ARRGH! STUPID ALARM CLOCK!!! IT'S ONLY...... 7:00?!?!!!???'' I scream and scrambled out of bed. I struggled to part from my bed. Why must I be so freaking late...

I get up and do my morning routine.

I don't have family. The village says they all disappeared when I was 3.

I make breakfast quickly with a glass of juice. Just instant ramen today. I put on my gloves. Black with cut off finger tips. And my shoes also black.

"Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta go!" I hurry out the door. Ready for the day ahead.

3rd pov with Naruto-

He says between snores ''Ramen..... Ichiracku....... How's it going old man......WAHHHH'' he gets woken up from his dream of going to the ramen shop.

Naruto pov-

''WAHHHHHH!!!!'' I scream as my alarm clock rings. I accidentally roll off my bed landing on my butt. ''Nghh. Owww!!!'' Stupid alarm clock....

I go down stairs tripping over my blanket on the fourth step. "OWWWW!!! Well... That's one way to go down a flight of stairs.... Ramen!" I get ready, go to the kitchen and make some ramen beef flavored.

Sasuke pov-

I wake up to the sound of birds and the sunlight shining through my room from the slightly uncovered windows. Morning already...

I get up and do my morning routine.

"Hmm..maybe I should go get some breakfast rather than skipping it like I normally do.." I mumbled to myself before yawning.

I eat my breakfest consisting of rice balls and other regular foods.

......

Who do you think ??? is?