Chapter 2

Tanjirou
__________________
I looked at muzan with anger in my eyes, as if fire was getting larger and larger in them.
He seemed offended and mad by the look of his face, at the moment i was frightened.

I struggle again but this time he didn't just give a warning, he walked up to me and kissed me! I tried to pull away but at that moment I seemed to have melted into it. I was disgusted.....
I couldn't do anything, I was weak.. if I tried anything I would have died, I couldnt yet, I had so much to protect and live for. I had to live for giyuu-San which introduced me to Urokodaki-san, and they were risking their lives to protect me and nezuko, that's right, I also have to live for nezuko and my friends inosuke and zenitsu. He got me undressed but then he soon realized it was a bad time to do so.

Nobody's POV
__________________
CRASH

It was the hashiras and inosuke? Zenitsu?

Muzan's POV
_____________________
Dammit already? I knew I should have went somewhere else, not this stupid abandoned house..

Tanjirou's POV
_____________________
It's the hashiras.. -thought tanjirou inside his head with a puzzled look on his face and still tied to the cuffs
All of a sudden my face turned bright red as I realized how awkward this was, the hashiras were staring directly at me with a confused look on their faces, but the one that stood out most was
Giyuu's furious face

 -thought tanjirou inside his head with a puzzled look on his face and still tied to the cuffsAll of a sudden my face turned bright red as I realized how awkward this was, the hashiras were staring directly at me with a confused look on their face...

TBC, I'm so nice right lolololol anyway, should I keep going with muzan x tanjirou or just do giyuu z tanjirou