the beginning

the day was very nice. and very emo lol rawr.

The boys hd juts finished practice,, they were playing a despacito and a bolevard of broken dreamz remox uwu X3 (an: their my fav songs!1!)

"Ok guys want some snacks" donald asks for his friends. he have long ebony black hair (that's how he got his name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches his mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me he looks like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). he's not related to Gerard Way but he wish hewas because he's a major fucking hottie. he's a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. he have pale white skin. he's also a witch, and he go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where hein the). he a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and he wear mostly black. he love Hot Topic and he buy all his clothes from there. For example today he was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots.he was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow.. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which he was very happy about.

"Ok" panchito replied. "Sure" josée said.

"Bring in dem snaxxxx." Panchito said as he pubched the ceiling. "Wow I did nt nnoe you coyld fly"

"Yus, turnz out I is a burd." Panchito shrugged.

Della came into the garage. "Ho vhys whats yp"

José blushed a lot. Panchito noticed. He smirked at his friend and then look at della. "We are just parciting. What did you wantvl?" Donad asks.

Della blush a little. "O nothing i just thought yuo sounded giod,"

Jose smiled. "Thanks," hesaid. "Ok well ill be inside incase you need me," she finish withba wink. She closes the door.

Panchito thrned to josé and donald. "Hey donald is your sister single," he asked. "Um ya why," donald reaponded.

"She hawt." Jose murmured.

"Um why would you think taht??" Donal eespond. Jose got angry.

"YOUZ CANT DUTES A DUCKELLA YOU JUZT METZ." Dinald continued

della widned her eyes and teraed up. she wiped her eyes on her one dorection hoodie which u can buy @ https://www.amazon.com/LOL-Harry-Styles-Direction-Hoodie/dp/B00V4WRM5O?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_4

jose run away crying :( ;-;. della ran after him "JOSE WAIT"

"wut is it... :/" jose asked "u obv donr love me"

"yes i do!!! omg my brother is a fake emo. he isnt real like us xoxo."

"bat what if im nor good enough??? :("

Della smile at jose. "Its ok" she sayed as she hugged hum. Jose blushed. Then they kissed.

Jose moved his bangs away from his face. "Tht was nice" he sayd

Della smile. Donald came into the living room. "OMG DID YUO KIS MY SIST?" HE SAID ANGRLY, HES WUS PIZZZED.

PANCHITO laugh with popcorn in his mouth. Jose ran dinger through hus hair featgers. "Plz donál dont be made."I LIVER We are meant to be PLZ ACCEPT

Della smack donald in the dace. "You arent even my bro!" Donal gasped". "I am adopted?"

"Yes now get out," she say and she point to the door. "YOUZE IS LUZERS ANYWHOS."

Donal hung head low but both sad and mad and walked kut. Panchito clapped. "Now r u engaged?"

"YUHUUUUUJJS

"Ya!" Della smiled. "Lets have baby :)."

Jose SMIEKEEEEEEEEEEES.

 Della: he is my cup of tea!me: hey get back into the story!della: n! i live for him him

me: hey get back into the story!
della: n! i live for him him.