5 .

Nᴀᴏᴍʏ

"You play too much."

"How?" I laughed getting in the car.

"That's the second bitch you done chased off today."

"Because they rude as fuck all in your face while I'm standing there, like what if I was yo girl that's disrespectful."

"You wanna be my girl?" He looked over at me licking his lips.

"You ain't ready for me boo." I winked.

"Nah you ain't ready for me." Baby started the car.

"Nigga anyway, let's get back to the house please."

He looked at me and chuckled before he pulled out of the parking lot. It was a nice quiet with the music playing as we rode back to the house, and we would talk here and there.

"Jonathan I swear if you kill me in this damn car."

"Girl relax, ain't nobody gone kill you." He laughed.

"Nah, yo ass driving like you ain't got no damn sense." I mugged him.

"We here anyway." He parked the car in front of the house.

"I'm finna stop getting in cars with you, reckless ass nigga I care about my life."

"Dramatic." He chuckled as we got out the car and walked up to the door.

"You couldn't take no longer to open this door, should've been had yo keys out." I shook my head making him look back at me.

"Shut up."

"Nigga open the door please." His ass finally opened the door and we walked in.

I walked in the living room sitting on the couch pulling my phone out and he went upstairs just as Sa'Khia was coming down with her hair fucked up.

"Did you bring me some food back?"

"Yo pants inside out." I said getting on my phone.

"Okay, but did you get me food?" She walked over to me.

"Do you see or smell food?"

"Y'all went to go get food and didn't bring nobody back anything?" I shook my head looking up at her.

"Nobody told y'all to start fucking when we had plans in the first place to get food."

"Anyway I'm ready to go, sooo."

"Go fix ya self up and we can go." I waved her off making her smack her teeth and walk in the back.

Amari
would like to FaceTime.....

"This nigga just don't give up." I mumbled before answering.

"What Amari?" I sighed looking at him.

"Where you at?" He furrowed his brows looking all in the phone.

"Minding my business. What do you want?"

"To finish our conversation meet me later."

"Amari-" I started but got cut off when Baby snatched the phone scaring the hell out of me 'cause I didn't hear his ass coming downstairs.

"Aye bruh, she'll hit you later my dick finna go back on her forehead." He hung up and tossed the phone on my lap sitting down next to me.