Intro

It's the summer where I'll finally turn 18. I'm so excited to travel and spend my birthday in Paris. I haven't been out of the country for years so I'm looking forward to this but aside of that, I'm Maria. I'm the biggest extrovert you ever met and because of that I really get along with people (aside of the haters cause you know. Not everyone will like you in life). Even though I got my own little circle, I'm pretty popular and got a lot of friends. What's surprising to people is the fact that I never had a boyfriend, a lil boo thing or anything else and that because of the way I can get real comfortable with people and talk to them as if I knew them since day one. Some people even questioned me being gay or some would directly associate with that but I never minded it much. The whole thing about me never getting to date was never an issue for me untill I realized that I was going to hit the big 18 so now I'm just like why not try ? I mean it's not an issue but I did indeed question myself over this. Over the time, I got curious and tried and discovered that I'm actually quite of a flirt. I liked to flirt with guys but it would never get pass that. I was never interested into anything like a real relationship even if they were handsome with a nice personality and basically everything else you could ask for. There was still something missing. I couldn't tell what exactly but some kind of sparks. You know the ones that start a something..