Chapter 1: Find That Senpai!!! Part 1!

I'll just put some anime OCs as the pictures!

.•~~(Y/N)'s  POV~~•.

"Remember, when you find your senpai, the sunshine in your life, don't ever let him go!"

Every night, I heard mom talk to Ayano about her 'senpai'. I was so confused up until the day before high school, when my sister (Ayano) finally opened up to me...

"(Y/N), I need to talk to you about something...."

When she asked me if I had some time to talk with her, I didn't think the talk would be serious...

"I'm sorry that I haven't told you about anything over the years, so I'm making up for it now..."

Ayano and I are twins, so sometimes, I find myself believing that I took away her emotions...

"I haven't got any emotions, and the only way to have them, is to find my senpai in high school. Mom was just like me, emotionless until she met dad..."

At that moment, I finally understood why she shut me out, why she always talked with mom and asked her lots of questions about love and high school...

"Will you help me find the one that will help me feel things?"

"Of course, Ayano, I'll support you no matter what happens, you will always be my sister, with emotions or without them!"

"Thank you! I promise you that by the end of high school, I'll be just like you, I'll be able to...feel things!"

"I'll help you no matter what happens!"

I'm walking to school with Ayano right now. For once in her life, it looks like she's feeling some sort of hope! I'm really happy for her, I know it's an act but I know deep down, she really does feel like she can find her senpai!

"So.....How confident are you feeling about finding your senpai today?" I asked her, hoping she responds with a positive answer.

"I think the chances are half and half at the moment, but maybe slightly more since you're helping me find them!"

I smile yet my brain is thinking that I've got so much pressure on me.

It's like she read my mind as she said, "Oh! I didn't mean to give you any pressure, it's just, I really want to feel normal, like everyone else, my senpai will rescue me from my broken soul and fix it."

"Let me just say, when you find your senpai, when you get married, I want to be the bridesmaid!" I can picture the wedding already! Light pink and white balloons, a cake with icing roses, three roses on each layer and Ayano, standing next to the man of her dreams, saying "I do"!

I think I was daydreaming for too long because I saw a hand wave in front of my eyes and Ayano saying "Earth to
(Y/N), we're at the school!"

"O-oh, right! Sorry!"

"It's fine but we need to get our schedules."

After that mini conversation, we tried to find the headmasters office, but got lost. Everything looked the same! I think I accidentally wandered into the teachers room because they were all gathered together.

"Uhh....this way! Wait no, this way! Umm.....don't worry Ayano, I'll definitely fi-AH!" In the middle of my sentence, I bumped into something, I think it was a person because it moved immediately.