Pretty eyes

A-N: HAHHAHSHCHWIXA IM BACK BITCHES i mean uhm hai, mon mon here 😔💞 i barely write long ass one-shots cri, but like today, why not? 🤩

Plot: Branch Timberlake is a superstar idol who comes on tour to troll village, but who knew the very own Queen poppy never heard about him, as he goes undercover with a fake name to hang out with the queen. They soon both end up realizing, love is shown in more ways then once.

Word count: 10,000 

((well close—)) 

FORGIVE THE TYPOOOSSSSSS

if there's any typos pls tell me and i shall give u a cookie yes 

this is so bad omg

________________________________________________________________

"You're late." Cleo grumbled angrily through the phone, Poppy rubbed her eyes and nodded "I'm truly trying my best, Cleo. I'm sorry the party decor and planning is taking longer the expected, it should be fixed in no time."

"It better! Superstar Branch Timberlake is coming into town and his stage decor isn't ready yet!" Cleo shouted in complete stress, Poppy blinked "I know how much this means to you, and I promise I'm getting as much things ready. I don't even know this branch well, well."

Cleo rolled her eyes from the other side "You'll get to meet him, if you helped me out on this." Poppy nodded tiredly, tilting her head behind her shoulder, checking her schedule, packed.

"— it'll be ready before you know it." She whispered the last part, biting her lower lip in worry. Cleo sighed "Alright. I gotta run now, I'll talk to you later." And the second Cleo hang up, poppy rubbed her temples.

Late decor, late party planning, late queen duties, late everything.

She doesn't know the last time she had fun, last time she was stress free. Ever since her and— no.

She shook her head.

She didn't like to talk about him.

Not anymore.

— so she grabbed a blanket, wrapped herself in it, as she sat quietly down. Brain drained, feelings numb, she hated it. Hated how she couldn't believe she could get back up again.

She stared dumbfounded at the ceiling, lip trying to not quiver, pretty eyes that carried dreadful memories, she hated it.

Poppy shook her head, and instead picked up her phone only to receive a message. She raised a brow at the contact 'Unknown' weird. Carefully shrugging it off she opened it. She almost chocked. As she pierced her magenta eyes to the message.

Unknown: i still love you

She knew what it meant, and who it was, and yet she didn't want to believe it. She quickly deleted the number and exhaled a heavy sigh as she stared at her phone. i still love you. She thought to herself quietly. Thoughts now overcoming her.

"You're overthinking, poppy." She whispered to herself. As if her words had the powerful affect to make her suddenly stop.

But it all went into a stop, as her eye lids closed.

__________________

Knock! Knock!

Poppy shot up. What the fuck? She scrambled up into her feet, blanket sliding down her knees as she stood up, "who the fuck—" she grumbled to herself before opening the door. "Poppy! Dear—" the troll stopped midway, staring at the queen. "Were you crying?"