Chapter 7: A Knight's Duty (3/4)

"So, what brings you here? Lady?

The lady smiles, but never said a thing.

She wears a school uniform, exactly the same model as the one Tohka was wearing.

Her left eye is covered up by her long obsidian hair. All looks perfect...until you fix her psychopathic smile.

___________________________________________

Days later.

Hospital

"Hello, Mr Fudan. Our monthly check up is here."

"Morning, doc."

Matsuya greeted the doctor, at the same time, he can hear the footsteps of Zero outside the door.

Both of them accompanied Matsuya to this place.

(Fresh Reminder)

Zero

"Now, let's do the usual, shall we?"

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Ratatoskr

"Tracking system online. Matsuya is now meeting the doctor."

Arthur, who didn't have screen time for a few parts, (and almost forgotten by me), commands the whole team into stalking Matsuya.

"He said he was going to meet a doctor along side with his friends, that turns out to be a lie."

"Well, the whole "check up" thing was real, but he went there, alone."

Kotori isn't here. That means the highest chain of command would be Arthur.

(Alone...going to meet a doctor that treats mental illness...alone...what was reason with the "going with some friends" excuse?)

Those are the thoughts of everyone present. Including Arthur. It all seems weird, until someone, figured it out.

And that person is......Arthur himself.