Darling~

"GET OUT DAMMIT" you screamed at the top of your lungs using your magic to push Alastor out your door and to slam it after.

you were so sick of it. no matter how much you liked him, he just used you over and over and over again. you were sick of it all of it. you weren't going to be his puppet anymore.

you collapsed on your bed and fell into slumber making up a plan in your head.

-------

the next morning you got up. brushed your hair and teeth and got dressed. you do have to admit you were pretty cute. you were also a deer demon so you had your tail poke out of your worn-out jeans. an adorable black crop top. and (h/l)(h/c) styled perfectly. 

you stretched out your ears before going to the door, opening it, and slammed it in Alastor's face and walking away.

the door opened "good morning darling!" he said as he closed the door behind him.

you just ignore him picking up the trash and articles of clothing to make your a little neater and walk right by him and out the door to the kitchen. Alastor just stood there shocked. you never ignore him.

he gripped his mic and went after you.

"Darling! what is on your mind today, is something of the matter?"

you ignore him again like he doesn't exist and keep moving. 

this was going on all day. hed watch you converse with the members of the hotel staff but the moment he tried to talk to you, you would just ignore him. This was pissing him off.

------

You made your way down the hallway on your way to your room when you were thrown and pinned against the wall. you slammed your head against it but you didn't mind it, you just winced a little bit.

you open your eyes and look up at who was holding you to see Alastor. angry. your ears flattened against your head and your heart sank.

"darling~ why are u ignoring me?~" he hissed.

"stop doing that..." you looked at your feet.

he was so confused "stop doing what darling?"

"that!" you pointed out "stop calling me darling I don't get it..."

"oh? well, you see darling is a nickname for-" he went to inform you but you cut him off.

"no! I know what it is but why do u call me it? you don't even like me then let alone care about my well being. so why?"

he chuckled slowly placing a finger on your chin and making you look up at him.

"and what in the nine circles makes you believe that?~"

--------

Part two?