Murder is fantastic!

The purple haired boy wiped the blood off his knife as he looked down at the bloody corpse. Ew, there was blood splattered on his mask while he violently stabbed the person to death, oh well he would have to clean it later. The purple haired boy cleaned up the blood and corpse, disposing the evidence. He had dig up a large hole in the dirt so the dead corpse would be able to fit; along with his clothing. One by one, he stripped off his old clothing, dumping it in the hole that would not be found. The purple haired boy picked up the other pair of clothing that he had put on the dirt, wiping the dirt covered clothing, he had put the warm pink turtle neck shirt and jet black jeans on. The purple haired male grabbed the shovel that he had used to dig up the dirt, now using it to use cover the corpse with dirt.  He then put the somewhat bloody knife and dirty mask in his book bag, he had left the shovel behind  in the woods that would never be found.

This, was the story of how Alex Snapple was a murder, well more of a hit man?? He doesn't just murder people for fun, only the important ones that my boss tells him to. As long as he gets his money then he's perfectly fine with it, does that truly make him a bad person? Hey, who cares. Everyone has their own problems.