Chapter 23: Sasuke's Birthday 🎉

Today was Sasuke's birthday and we had decided to go on a picnic, just the two of us only.

I was walking through the streets of Konoha, ahead if to the meeting spot with a picnic basket while wearing a nice summer dress.

Third Person's POV

As Nikki was walking, she had passed Naruto without noticing.

Huh? He watch her. Where's she going? Naruto wondered before decided to following her.

As Nikki continue her journey to met Sasuke

Meanwhile Sasuke had entered Ino's Family flower shop to buy some flowers to Nikki before meeting up with her.

As he was looking around, Sakura had entered the store a few minutes after him before rushing over to him with heart shape eyes

"SASUKE!" She squeaked as she grab Sasuke's arm. "Are you buying me flowers." She asked sweetly.

Sasuke glares at her in annoyed. "No." He said as he pull his arm out of her grip and pick a flowers bouquet.

" He said as he pull his arm out of her grip and pick a flowers bouquet

"What made you think it was for you, forehead." Ino mocked as she and team 10 entered. "It's obviously for me." She bragged while laughing at Sakura.

However when Sasuke had payed, he walk passed Ino. Not giving her a second glance as she turn to stone.

"Well, it looks like it's not for you either, Ino." Shikamaru said, bored as he and Choji watched Sasuke leaving the store.

"But it makes you wonder, who it's for." Choji wondered out loud causing Sakura and Ino to look like their were hit by lightning as he was eating chips.

Ino and Sakura quickly run after Sasuke dragging Shikamaru and Choji with them. "What a drag."
________

Sasuke was waiting for Nikki at their meeting spot after finally losing Ino and Sakura.

"Sasuke!" He look up to see Nikki waving at him with a. Smile as she walk up to him.

"Hi." Sasuke greeted her when she stood in front of him, hiding the bouquet behind his back.