losers club 3

Nobody's POV
All of sudden they hear an engine sound coming closer and closer until...

BOOM!

They all looked up and saw Sam in a go cart that kinda looked like this.

Then they looked at the ground and saw Ethen on the ground.

“I'm ok.....” Ethen said getting up off the ground.“what the hell Sam” Stacey said helping Ethen.

“Sorry I was coming to pick y'all up”she said getting out of the go cart.“sorry but we're not going to the quarry today” Abigail said.“what...no my dad told me to pick you guys up and bring you to Abigail's house”.

“Then come on” Jerry said.

They went to the go cart.“wait me and Ethen's bikes?” Abigail said.“ride'em” Isabelle said.“yeah we don't have enough room anyway” Sam said.

Ethen and Abigail got on their bikes,Sam was driving, Stacey was in the passager sit,and Jerry and Isabelle were in the back. Sam started to drive.

Time skip

They got to Abiail's house and drove in the driveway,then got out.

When they walked in they saw all the adults moving boxes.

Abigail thoughts:are we moving pls no pls no pls no

Abigail went up to Eddie who was looking at a picture.“dad...are we moving?” Abigail ask a little scared.“no”he said smiling at the picture.

“What are you guys doing then?”she ask quite curious.“we have something to show you guys” he said walking away.

“There are my favorite little bitches” Richie said as he approached the children.

“Hey richie” everyone said.

“Go take a seat” he said. All the adults followed the children to the living room.

“What do you want to show us” Ethen said excited.

“Some pictures” Stanley said taking out some pictures.

“Stan show them that one richie drew” Bev said ready to laugh. Stan pulled out a picture and showed it to the kids....

 Stan pulled out a picture and showed it to the kids