A New Life

This story starts with a young Man Named Fang Wilson, who had a rough life to live. One Dreadful afternoon,  he came home from school, dropped his book bag and stuff by the door, went to the kitchen to grab a knife, and cuts himself two times on each arm. Two hours later, he gets prepared for work, grabs his keys, heads to work, and clocks in. While working his shift, he notices his girlfriend kissing another man in her car, so he tilts his hat while on patrol. Once his shift is over, he clocked out, headed home, took a shower, and got prepared for graduation. Thirty minutes later, he gets to the school, walks inside, and waits for the ceremony to begin. 1 hour into the ceremony, He awaits his name to be called and for the ceremony to end. Once the ceremony ended, everyone left to find their families but little did Fang know, three of his bullies were waiting outside for him. Five minutes later, a womanly figure comes to the rescue and saves him. Once, she saved him, she took him back home, little did they know, once they got there, his mother and father were on the ground lifeless in a puddle of their own blood. Ten minutes later, The womanly figure called 911 to come clean up the crime scene. Five minutes later the cops and emergency vehicles pulled up to the house, came inside, cleaned up the crime scene then left. The next day, the woman was gone and Fang decided to go over to his girlfriend's house to go on a stroll in the woods, little did he know he was about to die. Once he got there, him and his girlfriend walked into the woods to enjoy their walk. While walking in the woods, Fang notices The woman, Jeff the Killer, and Ticci Toby in the trees waiting to kill me, little did they know Fang's girlfriend was about to do their job. While walking, Fang's Girlfriend asked him to go on ahead while she tied her shoes. While bending over and tying her shoes, she grabbed a knife, got up, snuck up behind fang and stabbed him, took his heart, burned it, and threw his body into the lake then left. Hours later, two more of Slenderman's proxies, Ben Drowned and Masky found his body in the lake, and brought it back to slendy who brought him back to life. Five hours later, the woman came in and talked to fang and said, "welcome to the Mansion Fang" and Fang said " Thank you N.B., or should I say Bree. Also Do you want to be my girlfriend and help me exact revenge on the bitch who broke me" and Bree said " Yes I will be your girlfriend and hell yeah I want to help you kill her." Once they got to know each other, Fang recieved his wolf powers, his Sai blades, and His black and silver eyes from slenderman and went on missions since that day.

If you ever run into fang watch where you look because he'll tell you this.

Fang: "Watch where you look, or there'll be a hole in you!"