The questioning ride home........

It seemed like hours but in reality it was minutes.....when suddenly the bell rang. Which kind of cheered me up....when suddenly another announcement came. This time it wasn't principle Kate, it was his assistant Jess. I get the creeps after the accident when ever i hear her voice or see her....something inside me makes me think that what ever has been going on..Jess is some how involved in it all but i guess i can't just say it is someone with out proof. When i stopped thinking stuff i fianlly concentrated on what she was saying...

Dear student, parents and staff. We understand a big accident happened at our school today we apologise to everyone. In the accident we sadly did lose a fellow student..... we will tommorow held the funeral at out school and then go barrie her. Just keep in mind....the murderer is still out...there....

The sentence where she said just keep in mind the murderer is still out there made me nearly pee my pants...which made be get the urgggg.....to go again somewhere i did not want to. But i guess i could not contol myself till the school bus arrived.....so i made a run to the female toilets. I opened the door which instantly reminded me of when had happened. Which made me regret to come to the toilets.

But i guess that urggg.....was to big to stop. So i opened a door to one of the toilets to do the job i was there to do...when again the door opened...which nearly made me cry...this time instead of them unlocking the saftey thing of the gun they spoke this time the voice was clear to me...not long when you will be gone like that fellow student of yours. Then they left. I totally freaked out....and stoppes my job quickly and ran to the bus stop where our school bus mostly comes. When i got there i saw a face i reconized, Aka, my best friend.

I ran and ran to her as fast as i could. When i got to her the first thing i did was hug her i started to feel the tears rolling down my cheecks then falling of my face to the ground. When suddenly i heard a voice i begged that i never heard it was Jess. "Oh, looks like you guys have met after a while." Said Jess. I stoped hugging Aka and looked up at her she had a huge smirk on her face. But when Aka was about to look at her that smirk quickly faded away. "No, it is just that Marry was stuck in the lockdown." Replied Aka while i stood there shocked.

When suddenly the school bus arrived. Aka and i got in and saddly so did Jess Aka decided thatthe back sits are free so we sit there. When we got to the back sits and sat down i looked at Jess she was smiling at the bus driver when i got a chance to see the bus driver's face i realised it wasn't Jack the regular driver.

On the way instead of talking to Aka i told her the whole situation on snapchat and how i tought Jess was the murderer. Your probly thinking why would someone not talk and text when siting together. But the problem was that Jess was in the same bus as us and we didn't want anyone else to hear. Aka told me that she agreed with me but we needed proof. I also then started telling her how i hear that same voice and how it says it will be back for me. We planed we will have a sleepover at her house tonight. Aka also said that she had texted her Mum about the sleepover and that she agreed we can at 4:30 they both will pick me up.

So i texted Mum about the sleepover and she said i can. So i told Aka that they can pick me up when suddenly the bus stoped... "Marry your house has arrived." Said the unkown bus driver. So i told Aka that i will see her at 4:30. While i was getting of i saw that same smirk on Jess's face when she realised i was looking at her she stoped smiling and said bye Marry i just replied with a wave.

When i got off the bus i saw three people waiting for me.............

-----------------------------
A/N-
Sorry i know that it
took me a while to upload this chapter but i tried my best i know
this chapter is kind of short sorry i will try upload the next chapter and should i
do a chapter with Jess's point of view?