Chapter Fifteen: Now and forever

A/n so I don't know how old you have to be in France to get married but in the USA you can get married at eightteen if your parents say its okay, so I'm going to have Marinette marry Cat Blanc in secret, also I before I forget, Emily (their daughter) hasn't been born yet as this chapter takes place about five months after the previous one. -Clato3
Today was the day, she couldn't believe that today she was going to secretly marry Adrien, okay it wasn't going to be to secert as her family and friends knew that she was marrying Cat Blanc, but she didn't want to risk anyone finding out about his secert identity. So they we're going to have a wedding with just the two of them to avoid any unwanted attention, her parents and Alya had been disappointed due to hoping that she would end up being there to support Marinette on her big day. But they respected that Marinette didn't want many people to know about her relationship. The only reason she relived to the police was to prove her point that he was innocent, as she was changing into her wedding dress, her daughter kicked her as to say 'I'm here to mommy, ' Marinette giggled and placed her hands on her bump "you seem to be excited love, " Marinette said, she then zipped up her dress and tied the veil into her hair. She took a breath attempting to calm her nerves, even though she was happy she couldn't but help feel a bit nervous. 'What if fall down when I see him, he does make me feel weak in the knees or what if I forget my vows, ' Emily kicked her again and she was certain it was her daughter's way of saying 'stay calm, I can sense your stress. ' Marinette took another a deep breath and put the finishing touches on herself, "pull yourself together Marinette, " she told herself taking one last look in the mirror before leaving the room.
********
'She looks so beautiful, ' Cat Blanc once he saw her, she gave him a bright smile and joined hands with him as the priest began to speak, however must of what he said fell on deaf ears as the two were lost in eachother eyes. "Cat Blanc do you take this woman to be your wife in sickness and health until death do you part? " "yes I most definitely do, " "and do you Marinette take this man to be your husband in sickness and in health until death do you part? " Marinette teared up and then answered "I do, " "then by the power vested in me I now pronuce you husband and wife you may kiss... " The two were already locked into passionate kiss before the man could finish, he then left the two alone to have some privacy. "I love you so much my princess, " Cat Blanc said after he pulled away for breath "I love you to my kitty, " she said happily and then passionately kissed him again.